Seattle will cakewalk to the Super Bowl?

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1dmjuqgo said:
ringless":1dmjuqgo said:
Rideaducati I knew you'd be excited as you come across as that type of person.

However if Carson has issues that would be a legitimate reason. Not a made up reason. But I know you'll twist it to fit your bs as usual

Yes he would.

I like that part he says "we KNOW Seattle is coming"... but honestly, are you worried?

Today's performance against the Rams just proves what I've pointed out from the start... and that is that Seattle's issues still exist... they've only been masked the last few weeks against mediocre competition.

Although Seattle Had a pretty easy schedule of late. The manner they won in was still impressive. But Arizona has been the better team every week of the season.

Bob806

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3k9msnjm said:
ringless":3k9msnjm said:

However if Carson has issues that would be a legitimate reason. Not a made up reason. But I know you'll twist it to fit your bs as usual

Yes he would.

I like that part he says "we KNOW Seattle is coming"... but honestly, are you worried?

Today's performance against the Rams just proves what I've pointed out from the start... and that is that Seattle's issues still exist... they've only been masked the last few weeks against mediocre competition.

Looks like the Rams knew the 'Hawks were coming :2:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Rideaducati will be here shortly to explain how Seattle will still win the division this year and how Arizona is a fluke.

But in any case. Arizona went balls to the wall today. Wrapped up the 2 seed. And may even overtake Seattle in DVOA? Maybe not lol.

A few interesting streaks have come to an end for Seattle

62 games straight with a lead. Their home dominance isn't what it was. 5-3 this year. Still respectable. No NFC West title. Obviously still a top 5 team until they lose prior to the NFC Championship game however. But they aren't the juggernaut they once were. There is a chance they are swept by two NFC West teams this year.

They still are a threat to win it all in the big picture. I never think one game changes everything. Todays game was just one in many.

Barakas

Reaction score
ringless":1w4ke2xj said:
Rideaducati will be here shortly to explain how Seattle will still win the division this year and how Arizona is a fluke.

But in any case. Arizona went balls to the wall today. Wrapped up the 2 seed. And may even overtake Seattle in DVOA? Maybe not lol.

62 games straight with a lead. Their home dominance isn't what it was. 5-3 this year. Still respectable. No NFC West title. Obviously still a top 5 team until they lose prior to the NFC Championship game however. But they aren't the juggernaut they once were. There is a chance they are swept by two NFC West teams this year.

They still are a threat to win it all in the big picture. I never think one game changes everything. Todays game was just one in many.

Hey Ringless, what is our streak of first round playoff wins standing at?

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Barakas":163jercr said:
ringless":163jercr said:

Hey Ringless, what is our streak of first round playoff wins standing at?

I don't know, but I do know we both lost the last playoff game we played lol :3-1:

AZ_fan

Reaction score
ringless":2dpht6bk said:

He'll also explain that the only reason Seattle lost today is because the refs screwed them over and they were missing Okung and Kam and Lynch and Rawls and whoever else they were missing.

As you said he will also write us off as fluke and say we suck and will fold in the playoffs like last year because Carson Palmer has never won a playoff game and will choke like last year.

Oh wait...

Ambrose83

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2o84rpr0 said:
ringless":2o84rpr0 said:

He'll also explain that the only reason Seattle lost today is because the refs screwed them over and they were missing Okung and Kam and Lynch and Rawls and whoever else they were missing.

As you said he will also write us off as fluke and say we suck and will fold in the playoffs like last year because Carson Palmer has never won a playoff game and will choke like last year.

Oh wait...

IMO, you guys are a much better team then us, and I don't see anyone beating you guys in the NFC.... the eye test tells me that.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ringless":35j89a2u said:
Stay tuned for a trial run this Sunday to see if some accuracy issues prevail. A relative of Carsons has reported that his injury may be a lot more serious than is being reported. Possible ligament issues that may require surgery. Apparently he is going to give it a go but is concerned. The surgery otherwise would be season ending. This is the same relative who reported his nerve damage in his shoulder was worse than the organization let on and was 100% spot on.

Is this the same relative who said ADP to the Cards was a done deal?

Just saying :)

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1chwalgy said:
AZ_fan":1chwalgy said:
ringless":1chwalgy said:

Oh wait...

IMO, you guys are a much better team then us, and I don't see anyone beating you guys in the NFC.... the eye test tells me that.

As I said in the other thread, I like your style. You are my favorite Seattle fan.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
I picked Seattle to win today but I still thought/think they lose in round one

Ambrose83

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3sdrr0f0 said:
Ambrose83":3sdrr0f0 said:
AZ_fan":3sdrr0f0 said:
ringless":3sdrr0f0 said:

Oh wait...

As I said in the other thread, I like your style. You are my favorite Seattle fan.

lol, if I thought we were better I would suggest that, but I do not.... you guys are beating the crap out of basically everyone and we are not... sure we had a good 5 game run... vs some suspect teams... the packers are not looking great.. but they are a 10 win team you just curb stomped... you put up 39 in our house and I just dont see us as the better team... not this year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2p6fwjxn said:
ringless":2p6fwjxn said:

Yes he would.

The rams are mediocre competition...with a great defensive front. None of the NFC playoff teams have a defensive front that will give the Seahawks the kind of trouble that the rams provide. The Seahawks will be fine in the playoffs and all opposing fans will be nervous.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Ambrose83":26hbyg7x said:
lol, if I thought we were better I would suggest that, but I do not.... you guys are beating the crap out of basically everyone and we are not... sure we had a good 5 game run... vs some suspect teams... the packers are not looking great.. but they are a 10 win team you just curb stomped... you put up 39 in our house and I just dont see us as the better team... not this year.

/salute

Today's obliteration of GB was a great step forward given all the doubts that I heard about our D after the loss of HB.

rideaducati":26hbyg7x said:
The rams are mediocre competition...with a great defensive front. None of the NFC playoff teams have a defensive front that will give the Seahawks the kind of trouble that the rams provide. The Seahawks will be fine in the playoffs and all opposing fans will be nervous.

I love this guy.

Time to call up Jeff Fisher and see if he'll share his secrets...

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2auvz0i8 said:
Ambrose83":2auvz0i8 said:

/salute

Today's obliteration of GB was a great step forward given all the doubts that I heard about our D after the loss of HB.

rideaducati":2auvz0i8 said:

I love this guy.

Time to call up Jeff Fisher and see if he'll share his secrets...

Head shots and first founders in every defensive line position...little too late for your Cards to do much anyway. Arians asking Fisher for advice is a funny thought though. That would be like John Schneider asking you for draft advice.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
rideaducati":335gisuj said:
Head shots and first founders in every defensive line position...little too late for your Cards to do much anyway. Arians asking Fisher for advice is a funny thought though. That would be like John Schneider asking you for draft advice.

LOL... I can't wait for your excuse next week.

Today it was "we lost to a mediocre team with a great defensive front."

Next week? Definitely the refs! Hahahah

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":76e9h9c9 said:
rideaducati":76e9h9c9 said:

Next week doesn't matter. You'll be the one full of excuses when the playoffs come.

chris98251

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3j7fyrl0 said:
rideaducati":3j7fyrl0 said:

You beat Green Bay, that's great, we lost to a motivated Rams team with questionable calls by the refs, that didn't help, we shot ourselves in the foot plenty today and yet with three turnovers was able to come within a Touchdown of winning while dominating most stats, didn't like it but it may have been for the better.

We are now a pissed off team and are going to vent that going forward on whomever we face.

We will see how well that turns out next week.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":29mk7ptj said:
AZ_fan":29mk7ptj said:
rideaducati":29mk7ptj said:

You beat Green Bay, that's great, we lost to a motivated Rams team with questionable calls by the refs, that didn't help, we shot ourselves in the foot plenty today and yet with three turnovers was able to come within a Touchdown of winning while dominating most stats, didn't like it but it may have been for the better.

We are now a pissed off team and are going to vent that going forward on whomever we face.

We will see how well that turns out next week.

Next week doesn't matter, its the weeks after that where the Seahawks will make their presence known.

Rob12

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1ev0cjqp said:
ringless":1ev0cjqp said:

Oh wait...

I don't imagine that your stay will be long here.