SF @ NO

rlkats

Reaction score
Little bit of luck ok. But I think the D deserves the game ball playing a very hot saints team at home in a place they don't lose. The D carried the team this day.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Ya
All that happened today was the draft class got lucky all day.
Pathetic

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":3ojv2roz said:
Ya
All that happened today was the draft class got lucky all day.
Pathetic
Where was all of your bravado after last weeks game????

<crickets>

Ths Saints giftwrapped that game to the whiners many times, they finally accepted the gift.
Sure you'll be getting guys back, but Krapperchoke is still your QB, and Roman is still your OC.
:th2thumbs:

Weadoption

Reaction score
If you can't see the Niners D absolutely earning that victory then well you are beyond help.
I bet you think Wilson is a good passer too.

drdiags

Reaction score
Weadoption":2od0ejfx said:
If you can't see the Niners D absolutely earning that victory then well you are beyond help.

Damn son, way to take a nice shot! Saints D needs to take a long walk off a short plank as well. That was a brutal 4th and 10 for the game. Kudos for your team making the plays when they needed, but why you wanna be a hater. Ha!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Weadoption":phue26l6 said:
Only you can prevent being a dick.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Come on be real.
You guys recover 3 of your own fumbles but the Saints give us the game?
Hernia posted a dumb idear and he knows it.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Weadoption":f6o3i0vp said:
Come on be real.
Credit to the 49ers for taking advantage and winning on the road, but the saints lost the game more than the miners won it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
davidonmi":11xn9mqf said:
Weadoption":11xn9mqf said:
Come on be real.
Credit to the 49ers for taking advantage and winning on the road, but the saints lost the game more than the miners won it.

I'm sorry...but that's total BS.

I'm not trying to make it like Niners dominated or something, but Niners won despite AT LEAST 7 drops, 5 by Boldin of all people, 3 of those Boldin drops on 3rd down and another a likely LONG TD.

Under Sean Payton the Saints had won the last 19 straight at home. Peeps will say the Kaep 4th down throw was all luck...only problem with that is he's done something very similar 3 or 4 times this year.

Niners gutted out a game that they should have been winning by much more if not for 49er players forgetting how to catch.

"Saints lost it more than miners won it". Jeez. Get that crap outta here.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":rs99w3af said:
Im Jimmy didnt even need to touch him
this!I thought when I watched it...Boneheaded of JG to do that push and it was a push for sure..Ref was right there..

davidonmi

Reaction score
Marvin49":2453yack said:
davidonmi":2453yack said:
Weadoption":2453yack said:
Come on be real.

I'm not trying to make it like Niners dominated or something, but Niners won despite AT LEAST 7 drops, 5 by Boldin of all people, 3 of those Boldin drops on 3rd down and another a likely LONG TD.

Under Sean Payton the Saints had won the last 19 straight at home. Peeps will say the Kaep 4th down throw was all luck...only problem with that is he's done something very similar 3 or 4 times this year.

Niners gutted out a game that they should have been winning by much more if not for 49er players forgetting how to catch.

You're right, I gave them props right after the game. My own personal bias probably led to that post. The niners made the plays when they had to, but there were some uncharacteristic brees mistakes

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
davidonmi":3mekrap8 said:
Marvin49":3mekrap8 said:
davidonmi":3mekrap8 said:
Weadoption":3mekrap8 said:
Come on be real.

You're right, I gave them props right after the game. My own personal bias probably led to that post. The niners made the plays when they had to, but there were some uncharacteristic brees mistakes

Then the D did it's job. Isn't it the job of the D to disrupt normal characteristics?

Marvin49

Reaction score
davidonmi":2js18l82 said:
Marvin49":2js18l82 said:
davidonmi":2js18l82 said:
Weadoption":2js18l82 said:
Come on be real.

Thing is tho...Brees tends to make those mistakes against the Niners. Personally I think Fangio is just good at defending him.

Still tho...uncharacteristically mistakes on both sides...Brees, Boldin, Colston. Tough hard fought game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Weadoption":22gsb2sk said:

Better than Chokernick.

Barakas

Reaction score
Marvin49":q8550xw2 said:
davidonmi":q8550xw2 said:
Weadoption":q8550xw2 said:
Come on be real.

lol, so what's your argument here? Your niners sucked a little bit less than the Saints and deserved the win? Okay, I think we can all agree on that!

Now, don't get all huffy...your defense played well, even I can give them props on that.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Congrats Niner fans. Winning in New Orleans was probably bigger than losing to the Rams at home. I would be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. Your weakness all year was supposed to be your defense but quite frankly it hasn't been. while I'm not sold on Colin, if you can play defense and run the ball in this league you can win at anytime.

chris98251

Reaction score
Any win on the road is a bonus, against a playoff contender it's a steal.

Gratz 49er fans cough, cough choke holding down the bile :)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I called the Niner win.

Still, I am disappointed. THey showed flashes of committing to the run, but then couldn't help themselves and would get pass happy. They let kaep loose a bit, then would get away from read option.

They are still trying to find the identity. Part of it is they have a lot of receivers to keep happy.