SF @ NO

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3nvsbl3i said:
I'm no NFL coach, obviously, but with two in the bank, how do you not call time out there? What are you saving them for? That's on the coach.
Yep.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That always irks me when teams kill that much time with timeouts remaining...what is the thought process there?

ringless

Reaction score
In other news, what if Miami can pull off a win against Detroit? Good news for all of us of course...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":3veg2fmf said:
Is the channel Fox tripping out for anyone else? Keeps going from HD to standard deff....
Keeps repeating over and over

hawk45

Reaction score
Having a hard time listening to Lynch.

Couple of times he's said Kaep's "one weakness" is not throwing the ball today. So, if he only threw the ball away more he'd be Aaron Rodgers?

He talked about how "people" mischaracterize Jimmy Graham as a "grinder" which Sean Payton takes issue with because Graham is such an athlete and can dunk, etc.. Who on the planet has ever characterized Jimmy Graham as just some guy with limited physical ability who only succeeds on his work ethic?

On Bethea's tackle in the backfield where Bethea went high, then slid down and managed eventually to trip up the back, Lynch gushed over this "textbook" tackling technique.

He sounds like a guy who is looking for some announcer wisdom to impart but who is too stupid to do it right.

ringless

Reaction score
Brees steals a page from Wilson book on the spin moves for a TD

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawk45":s3pt74dg said:
Having a hard time listening to Lynch.

Couple of times he's said Kaep's "one weakness" is not throwing the ball today. So, if he only threw the ball away more he'd be Aaron Rodgers?

He talked about how "people" mischaracterize Jimmy Graham as a "grinder" which Sean Payton takes issue with because Graham is such an athlete and can dunk, etc.. Who on the planet has ever characterized Jimmy Graham as just some guy with limited physical ability who only succeeds on his work ethic?

On Bethea's tackle in the backfield where Bethea went high, then slid down and managed eventually to trip up the back, Lynch gushed over this "textbook" tackling technique.

He sounds like a guy who is looking for some announcer wisdom to impart but who is too stupid to do it right.

He was talking about Brees being a very good athlete who can dunk etc.

ringless

Reaction score
You can just feel all the momentum and energy shifting... Thats what I love about football