SF @ NO

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":atwpsjs0 said:
Cue the Saints are really a bad home team crying in 3...2...1
Nope, but Brees handed your whiners a free seven points right off the start. They can't get out of their own way with penaltys and mistakes.

Weadoption

Reaction score
If Earl had caught that it would be a great takeaway though huh?
Lololol

ringless

Reaction score
Weadoption":3pdg0j9c said:
If Earl had caught that it would be a great takeaway though huh?
Lololol

I know you are full of yourself and high and might up 11 points at 4-4 with season on the line.... But the game is a long way from over. Sure you guys might win, but you still might lose... Remember the bears game?

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
If I were a Saints fan, and I had paid cash money to be in the building, I'd be flat-out pissed. It's one thing to be getting beat by a not-very-good team, but to be getting *worked*? In your own stadium? With the other guys on a 10 a.m. start? Just no. I'd feel like a total sucker if I paid NFL prices to watch this level of performance.

James in PA

Reaction score
It's going to be another one of those days where none of the other games go our way. San Fran will beat New Orleans. Dallas will beat Jacksonville. Detroit will beat Miami. Oh and just for the heck of it, the Jets will choke away their lead and lose to Pittsburgh.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
So are we fans the only people that know whenever the Whiners are struggling they run, run and run some more? You'd think the 'Aints defense and Ryan hadn't figured this out.

drdiags

Reaction score
9ers have been good on the road for awhile it seems to me. This game performance does not surprise me. Harbaugh has a pretty good record on the road.

Maybe the Saints mount a comeback, since the 9ers defense is missing players but if Stella got her groove back this game is either a nail-biter or domination by the 9ers. NFC South is not as strong as I thought they would be before the season started. But that doesn't minimize the performance so far in this game by the hated rivals.

They had folks questioning them all week. So far they seemed to have answered all doubts.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Ya that's why both announcers said you rarely see that call on the level of contact.
Your Hawksvision 9000 goggles are working just fine.

ringless

Reaction score
Weadoption":34m8wi10 said:
Ya that's why both announcers said you rarely see that call on the level of contact.
Your Hawksvision 9000 goggles are working just fine.

But Perria said it was a great call? LOL look at the score buddy... Getting all excited up 14...... Thinking you won the game and had trophy number 6 in the bag.... This is why the game is 60 minutes and not 14....

When my team is up by 14 in the 4th quarter I still know that the game isnt over... Good lesson today... Good lesson.. :stirthepot: :49ersmall:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
James in PA":23adalt9 said:
Every f-in time the media starts saying "The Niners are absolutely done if they lose this game," you know it'll be a guaranteed win for the Whiners even if it looks like a game they should lose.

YEP haha...wasnt it this way last year too...but maybe a little less important...they were sitting at 6-4 and then won 6 straight

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":mfm0wbo0 said:
Bullshit pi call there
WRONG! Boldin CLEARLY pushed off. I know you are used to the SC receivers getting away with OPI, but a blind man could see Boldin committed that penalty.

Latest posts