SF @ NO

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":3bw73px4 said:
Ya that's why both announcers said you rarely see that call on the level of contact.
Your Hawksvision 9000 goggles are working just fine.
Mister Pot, meet Mister Kettle!

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":25ucnsqv said:
Weadoption":25ucnsqv said:
Ya that's why both announcers said you rarely see that call on the level of contact.

But Perria said it was a great call? LOL look at the score buddy... Getting all excited up 14...... Thinking you won the game and had trophy number 6 in the bag.... This is why the game is 60 minutes and not 14....

When my team is up by 14 in the 4th quarter I still know that the game isnt over... Good lesson today... Good lesson.. :stirthepot: :49ersmall:

good pi call. He did push off

Also ringless get off you podium and stop stirring crap.

ringless

Reaction score
rlkats":2umhlez2 said:
ringless":2umhlez2 said:
Weadoption":2umhlez2 said:

But Perria said it was a great call? LOL look at the score buddy... Getting all excited up 14...... Thinking you won the game and had trophy number 6 in the bag.... This is why the game is 60 minutes and not 14....

When my team is up by 14 in the 4th quarter I still know that the game isnt over... Good lesson today... Good lesson.. :stirthepot: :49ersmall:

good pi call. He did push off

Also ringless get off you podium and stop stirring crap.

I've built the podium over weeks, and have the splinters to prove it, why can your friend stir crap but I can't?
I'm just saying the game isnt even half way over and he's over here like the game was over when it was 14-0

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LOL Boldin pushed off again on the TD. Even Weed's announcers admitted it this time.

Wonder if Rob Ryan is going to try to bring ANY pressure today on Kraepperchoke, or is he going to go with the Gus Bradley plan and give the QB 8 seconds to throw? ....and folks wonder why I NEVER fear a Rob Ryan defense......

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":1kt7cfeb said:
Saints look as bad or worse than Jax.

They can't cover a zone wortha shit.
yep, no pressure and lack of coverage = bad things.

ringless

Reaction score
SF just had perfect coverage on the drop, really couldnt ask more from the DB there. For a team that has zero luck they make up for it in technique

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":2v4ohcw0 said:
SF just had perfect coverage on the drop, really couldnt ask more from the DB there. For a team that has zero luck they make up for it in technique

I think the db was smoked surprised at the drop

OP
OP
mbtitleist

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Two incomplete passes on that drive gives the 9ers the ball back with plenty of time left and good field position.

OP
OP
mbtitleist

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Hahaha and Kaep fumbles the ball. Saints ball across midfield. It would be huge if the Saints could get 7 here.

ringless

Reaction score
I think this is going to be a great game in the second half. Just as a football game in general. Two good teams fighting for their lives. I can't wait to see what happens