Shead looks like garbage

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Atradees":3a0tcq9t said:
Big Ben was a beast. She ad did an awesome job. This was a great game. Super fun to watch Arial battle. Nice.

LMAO. This is the second time I've seen his name spelled like this (She ad). Superb Owl. Iam all for She ad continuing to start. Maybe he can get our safeties motivated. If we can keep Lane at 3 and ET and KC can get back into form this could get exciting.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I think the "She ad" thing is peoples phones trying to auto correct them. I certainly hope people don't think his name is She ad.

Will son.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3gkimrob said:
Turn your damn head around dude!!!!

Shead had a great day considering zero pass rush . He had several passes that he defended two of them over 30 yards that would have been sure completions on Williams. I doubt we'll see him start again this year and he'll probably be cut before draft day next year . It was the right decision to bench him Williams doesn't fit this defense at all .

peppersjap

Reaction score
This was one game where everything was placed on the DB's because we had almost zero pressure. They were playing against Antonio Brown and M. Bryant and Heath Miller and I was worried about that, then Wheaton goes for over 200 yards. I think Shead held up great under the circumstances, he was targeted all day. The Steeler receivers made some great catches on plays where we also had very good coverage. I thought Lane had a rough day outside of the interception but that should be expected and ET tackled like crap. I would say Shead played a very good game, not perfect but good. I hope they go with him again next week and I think parting ways with Cary Williams would be a good idea.