Sidney Rice news!

CANHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3nm0l56z said:
FargoHawk":3nm0l56z said:
Wenhawk":3nm0l56z said:
No. There are countless plays who get addicted to pills.

Off topic but I don't remember ever hearing about a guy getting suspended for taking Advil, Tylenol, or Aleve. You have pain, take something that won't get u banned.

Terrible excuse Wenhawk. Don't try to justify what they did.

What he "did?" This is all based off of his earlier, speculative post. Take a chill pill. On top of that, he's free to opine on the subject.

Yeah, just like Ken Easley and his fist fulls of Advil. That worked out real well for him... Legal as shit, but it still almost killed him. But HEY! He passed his piss test! And THIS was on the advice of actual doctors. :34853_doh:

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
12thManNorth":2rro2mox said:
He was up here in Vancouver last week clubbing, my buddy got a few pics with him. I guess his Doctor told him a steady diet of Canadian white girls should get that knee back in tip top form

oooohhh his GF in LA wouldn't like to hear this!

chris98251

Reaction score
12thManNorth":2anjf6i7 said:
He was up here in Vancouver last week clubbing, my buddy got a few pics with him. I guess his Doctor told him a steady diet of Canadian white girls should get that knee back in tip top form

In Vancouver, well Hookers up there are like a major industry for the town last I heard he may come back with more then he went there with.

Zorn76

Reaction score
I hope he recovers, but it just feels like his days as a Seahawk are just about done. We overpaid the guy based on future returns, and he simply hasn't delivered as advertised, though it's not because of a lack of effort.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2vou2h96 said:
Jiggy":2vou2h96 said:
This made me think. When the Seahawks win it all this year, do guys like Sid get a ring too? I wonder what the rules are.

I'm not so sure there are "rules"....... I think it's up to the team.
I know one of the ladies that works there (gave me my tour of VMAC) and her first year there was 2005. She got a ring!!!

What a clown, we didnt win the Super Bowl, therefor her ring is fake or you're halucinatimg

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Dabhawk":3jenfoim said:
ZorntoLargent":3jenfoim said:
Jiggy":3jenfoim said:
This made me think. When the Seahawks win it all this year, do guys like Sid get a ring too? I wonder what the rules are.

I'm not so sure there are "rules"....... I think it's up to the team.
I know one of the ladies that works there (gave me my tour of VMAC) and her first year there was 2005. She got a ring!!!

What a clown, we didnt win the Super Bowl, therefor her ring is fake or you're halucinatimg

You think that it is okay to call somebody a clown when they were very obviously speaking of an NFC Championship ring?