Doug Baldwin
Sherm
Kam
Bobby
Earl
Hasselbeck

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Russ was the best QB we've had over time. Was he as good at his position as Wagner, Walt, Easley, Largent, or Tez were at theirs? That's debatable and thus it's reasonable a list could exclude him.

Big Walt
Hutch
Easley
Largent
Tez
Alexander
Beast Mode
Green
ET
I can see Baldwin, Russ or Sherman here; -even Lockett is getting close. At his position, Dickson is also one of the best ever.

seabowl

Reaction score
OMG up until mid 2020 anyone on this board would’ve said that Wilson was the best quarterback we’ve ever had. His falling out and decline have hurt, but he was pure magic for many many many years and did things that I’ve never seen any quarterback could do such as escape pressure, and bring the team to victory when it looked like there was no shot at winning. Almost any team would’ve traded prior to 2020 many first round picks so he could be there starting quarterback and leader of their team.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
If the current iteration of this team wins even one owl, Russell Wilson might go down as the greatest Seahawk ever. If the players acquired from the Wilson trade do their thing, we really only have Me3 to thank. 🤷‍♂️

Seahawker

Reaction score
If the current iteration of this team wins even one owl, Russell Wilson might go down as the greatest Seahawk ever. If the players acquired from the Wilson trade do their thing, we really only have Me3 to thank. 🤷‍♂️
Images

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
OMG up until mid 2020 anyone on this board would’ve said that Wilson was the best quarterback we’ve ever had. His falling out and decline have hurt, but he was pure magic for many many many years and did things that I’ve never seen any quarterback could do such as escape pressure, and bring the team to victory when it looked like there was no shot at winning. Almost any team would’ve traded prior to 2020 many first round picks so he could be there starting quarterback and leader of their team.

Love Russ and he was the best QB the franchise has ever had, but why does a QB have to be on the list?

cymatica

Reaction score
Or Pete and John the greatest coach/GM

chris98251

Reaction score
Wilson was the greatest Stats on the Seahawks, Kreig, Hass, Moon and Zorn were all better QB's, why they led the team put themselves on the line, put Dilfer and Kitna in there also. Stats don't mean wins, those other guys would walk thru the fire first to support the team, I don't think Wilson would unless he could get something added to his legacy as long as he wasn't looked upon as a Martyr.

NoGain

Reaction score
Walter Jones
Steve Largent
Cortez Kennedy
Bobby Wagner
Kenny Easley
Marshawn Lynch
Richard Sherman
Jacob Green
Earl Thomas
Russell Wilson

Honorable Mention

Shaun Alexander
Steve Hutchinson
Kam Chancellor
Tyler Lockett

I probably got a few things wrong that will pop into my mind later...

KinesProf

Reaction score
Russ is the greatest Seahawks QB of all-time, and possibly the most important Seahawk of all-time. But, greatness at his position relative to his peers at his position? Objectively, I'm not sure he's one of the ten best Seahawks of all-time. He was never a 1st team all-pro level of player and didn't spend any period of time as the best in the world at his job.

Walt
Tez
Bobby
Largent
Easley
Hutch
Sherm
Earl
Green
Marshawn

Love what Russ did here. But let's not through revision elevate him to a level of performance (Mahomes, P Manning, Brady) that he never reached.