Sitting Wilson

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So if Detroit goes up a couple scores and the game is lost do you sit Wilson to protect his trade value? I guess that goes for next week too.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Why not, there absolutely nothing to gain by putting him out there. Time to move on. Next unit up.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Selfishly....

I'd like to enjoy every second I have left of watching the greatest QB in franchise history. It's been a helluva ride and I just want to soak it up. I hope he stays, but all good things eventually come to end.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
If we had a youngster who would benefit from getting time under center, absolutely! The Seahawks have Geno Smith, so no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nwHawk

Reaction score
This season has been forgettable and I’d rather remember the special moments when Russ was a magician rather than holding on and watching questionable play. Too much talent on this team for it to struggle like it has lately.

justafan

Reaction score
I dont thing quitting now helps anyone. Especially if you want players that stay to buy in.

Redsand187

Reaction score
justafan":3tu4dads said:
I dont thing quitting now helps anyone. Especially if you want players that stay to buy in.
I think most of the young players will be more than happy to buy into a Wilson-less team.

justafan

Reaction score
Redsand187":7qygugnv said:
justafan":7qygugnv said:
I think most of the young players will be more than happy to buy into a Wilson-less team.

Maybe,but I think most pros are team oriented people with a lot less drama than people think. Im sure there is some but wins heal that I think.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Redsand187":aovdwj9a said:
justafan":aovdwj9a said:

This.

I think the lockerroom knows exactly what Russell Wilson is. An actual leader next year might turn this team around much quicker than most realize.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
He needs a fresh start on a new team. I would like to see him in Vegas. Could still root for him there.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1slnc7ft said:
So if Detroit goes up a couple scores and the game is lost do you sit Wilson to protect his trade value? I guess that goes for next week too.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Takes a deep breath) BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
QuahHawk":httflx5g said:
He needs a fresh start on a new team. I would like to see him in Vegas. Could still root for him there.

I'd like to see him on the Saints. Problematic as it's in the conference, but he needs a boss he can respect. I no longer thinks he respects Pete as a boss, he more feels like he's a co-owner or something. Never got that feeling from Brees.