SNF - Vikes at Pack

xgeoff

Reaction score
Wow. Take note, Detroit, that's how you defend a hail mary...

James in PA

Reaction score
Here comes the early Saturday game announcement any moment

MrThortan

Reaction score
Hilarious game. Glad the Vikings won, as I have been following them the last couple years. I think the Seahawks match up well against them, and not just because we beat them earlier in the season. I think Redskins would be a harder challenge as they are more of a passing offense. The first playoff game is set!

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
What a game. Thought for sure Packers were gonna pull out yet another miracle.

So Minnesota. Never faced them in postseason, which is cool. With our conference change, I'm assuming we've beaten more teams than most. Hoping we add another to the victims' list. Got lucky with the ~40° temp there a few weeks ago, but this one is gonna be c-c-cold. Just looked: high of 16° and low of ZERO forecast for next Sunday. 32°/11° for Saturday.

Edit: it's Sunday.

rideaducati

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":eoce8tti said:
Maulbert":eoce8tti said:
When was the last time GB lost all their divisional home games in a season?

I believe I heard 1968.

I would have guessed sometime in the 80's...those were some awful packer teams.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
LOL at you collective logic.
2 highly competitive teams who know each other have an initially slow game and it gets tight and competative at the end and you want to say it means the teams suck?

game looked just like the sorry dog fights the Niners and Rams have had with the Hawks.

Seattle has to go to a wildcard away game. They arent in any drivers seat. Theyve been banged up all year and thats why they are a 5 seed.
I'm picking the home team division winner in this case.
I'm also taking Green Bay over Washington

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
MrThortan":26njaq63 said:
Hilarious game. Glad the Vikings won, as I have been following them the last couple years. I think the Seahawks match up well against them, and not just because we beat them earlier in the season. I think Redskins would be a harder challenge as they are more of a passing offense. The first playoff game is set!

Seattle beat a Vikings team missing 4 defensive starters.
Not this time,they are all back

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL/status/683864936703864832[/tweet]

OrFan

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":n1b47ifo said:
MrThortan":n1b47ifo said:

It is not like that was a close game last time at all. Bridgewater did nothing, nothing at all. I guess those 4 made the difference in him not being able to pass a football.

38 - 7 isn't a case of a couple player difference. The only score was on a return. The offense did nothing, the defense stopped nothing.

Please, tell us again how it really is.................

Threedee

Reaction score
We'll have to fight harder for points on offense, but we are #1 against the run, and Bridgewater isn't beating us through the air (he isn't beating anyone this year).

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
OrFan":1eqezi8t said:
ilikedlargent":1eqezi8t said:
MrThortan":1eqezi8t said:

It is not like that was a close game last time at all. Bridgewater did nothing, nothing at all. I guess those 4 made the difference in him not being able to pass a football.

38 - 7 isn't a case of a couple player difference. The only score was on a return. The offense did nothing, the defense stopped nothing.

how it really is = youve seen all year how teams blow out teams and then get blown out by someone else.

did atlanta lose to Carolina twice?
didnt Green Bay blow out Minn. the first time?

Seattle has shown their hand to Minn already and the fact is 4 defensive starters means a lot.

all Seattles playoff success the last 2 years was at home. They dont have that luxury this time.
they dont have Beast mode,they dont have an offensive line. Teams are catching Russell more often.

marko358

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":zwr4khia said:
they dont have Beast mode,they dont have an offensive line. Teams are catching Russell more often.

Do you even follow the Seahawks? Lynch is back with the team this week and is practicing, likely to play this Sunday.

The Hawks offense has been lights out the last 7/8 games so not seeing how they have no offensive line or that teams are "catching Wilson more often".

And what exactly did the Vikings offense do last time these two teams faced? Their offense was completely healthy at the time when they scored a total of zero points (only score was on a kickoff return), so no injury excuses.

You seem like a random troll generating bot or something with little to no basis on facts or reality.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1nqk0v9y said:
OrFan":1nqk0v9y said:
ilikedlargent":1nqk0v9y said:
MrThortan":1nqk0v9y said:

how it really is = youve seen all year how teams blow out teams and then get blown out by someone else.

did atlanta lose to Carolina twice?
didnt Green Bay blow out Minn. the first time?

Seattle has shown their hand to Minn already and the fact is 4 defensive starters means a lot.

all Seattles playoff success the last 2 years was at home. They dont have that luxury this time.
Sounds like A LOT of wishful thinking on your part. BTW Seattle didn't have Lynch last time they throttled the Vikes.

But hey, your Deadskins made the playoffs, so you have that going for ya! :th2thumbs:

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
marko358":14nbwo30 said:
ilikedlargent":14nbwo30 said:

Do you even follow the Seahawks? Lynch is back with the team this week and is practicing, likely to play this Sunday.

The Hawks offense has been lights out the last 7/8 games so not seeing how they have no offensive line or that teams are "catching Wilson more often".

And what exactly did the Vikings offense do last time these two teams faced? Their offense was completely healthy at the time when they scored a total of zero points (only score was on a kickoff return), so no injury excuses.

You seem like a random troll generating bot or something with little to no basis on facts or reality.

if you know anything about sports history,getting a guy back after a long lay off usually never helps.

he'll be out of sinc etc.

rams game = lights out?

beating a Cardinals team that knew they didnt have to win is lights out?
You seem like a random troll generating bot or something with little to no basis on facts or reality

I'm giving you logical sports cliches to counter your sports cliches.
When the game is over and the Vikings win youll say exactly what I already said.

your stuff has no basis in fact either. Its just hopeful conjecture.

oh wait...? youre saying my example of teams getting blown out who blew out other teams is no basis in fact? um, that actually happened.