nategreat

Reaction score
Here's a pro: one less in the loss column

Here's a con: one less in the win column

Does this hurt us or help us?

davidonmi

Reaction score
Helps us.
Anytime you can escape a divisional road game against a good team without a loss it's good.
Especially with how we played and how bad the refs were

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
PRO:Arizona needed this more than us.And we have the edge in a tiebreaker vs the Cards, for now.

CON: We dont own the NFC yet.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
We were fortunate to come out with a tie so in the end I'll take it.

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
This hurts us. means heaps for the 1 seed.

Still in good shape but need Dallas & Minnesota to start losing

Optimus25

Reaction score
The best i would sum it up personally is that it did wonders for our odds of winning the division but hurts for nfc seeding.

So if you're a 'as long as we get in' guy i think it's ideal all things considered, ie, that crap offense should haven't won. Period.

If you wanted to stroll thru the conference to the super bowl without a heart attack, i think you will lose sleep over the fg that could have had us in the driver seat for 1 seed.

drewba

Reaction score
davidonmi":pud61fyk said:
Helps us.
Anytime you can escape a divisional road game against a good team without a loss it's good.

Disagree on the refs. They were quick on the holding flags and a few more calls went against the Hawks, but were calling them on both teams. Besides, as leaky as the o-line was, most of the holding calls on the Hawks were legit.

When OT started, I said to my son that I'd take a tie right now. Bizarre how we got there, but I can't be too pissed about the outcome.

Hawks46

Reaction score
davidonmi":xiuh8drh said:
Helps us.

This.

You can say it hurts us in seeding for the NFC, but a loss hurts us worse. No matter what, a tie is better.

How many thought we were going to tie them when AZ lined up for that last FG ?

CactusHawk

Reaction score
drewba":1uj6nyuh said:
davidonmi":1uj6nyuh said:
Helps us.

Disagree on the refs. They were quick on the holding flags and a few more calls went against the Hawks, but were calling them on both teams. Besides, as leaky as the o-line was, most of the holding calls on the Hawks were legit.

When OT started, I said to my son that I'd take a tie right now. Bizarre how we got there, but I can't be too pissed about the outcome.

Can't disagt more. Refs called a Cardinals game tonight.

davidonmi

Reaction score
drewba":1ukixulj said:
davidonmi":1ukixulj said:
Helps us.

I agreed with most of the holds on us (outside of the one on gilliam at the end of half #1.
However the OPI on kearse was horsecrap and they didn't begin to call all of the blatant holds on the cards until late