So, what happens next?

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Hawk's do have some good players on their roster, but... not enough of them for this defensive & offensive scheme.

Jville

Reaction score
I think they should extend the team choreographer.

I love these finishes.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
You know I’m just screwing with you.

Realistically nobody thinks we are a Super Bowl team right now but I’ll take every extra game I can get.

I know that you're screwing with me, but I wanted to screw with you back by making you think I took your comment seriously. A double-reverse screw, if you will.

renofox

Reaction score
You know I’m just screwing with you.

Realistically nobody thinks we are a Super Bowl team right now but I’ll take every extra game I can get.
Getting the young guys playoff experience is a big plus for their development. It's good to get used to the added pressure of a playoff game.

The bonus checks they all get is also positive reinforcement for the later round and undrafted guys without big contracts.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Getting the young guys playoff experience is a big plus for their development. It's good to get used to the added pressure of a playoff game.

The bonus checks they all get is also positive reinforcement for the later round and undrafted guys without big contracts.
Gotta rub the rust off somehow. Experience is a good rust destroyer. And it also adds to the positive culture of the Pete.