So who ends up trading for Sherman

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
gowazzu02":oel2bzjw said:
Sports Hernia":oel2bzjw said:
Sgt. Largent":oel2bzjw said:
Sports Hernia":oel2bzjw said:
Moore more than earned that "red ass" he recieved that day and is only a victim of his own stupidity and unprofessionalism.

This is too harsh for me, I'd like my team leaders to have more composure than what Sherman showed.

Even if a reporter is being a smart ass or goading a player, he should have the composure to not let his emotions turn that into what happened.

And to double down on it months later saying no one really heard what was said? It's on tape Richard, everyone heard you bully Moore. So why go there? Now Richard's just flat out lying about the whole thing, when all he needed to do is say "yeah I shouldn't have said what I said, moving on." Irritating that Sherman can never just be contrite.
To each his own then, but Moore isnt the special innocent little snowflake you insist he is IMHO.

Also Sherm isnt the only one in the Seahawks org that isn't contrite, but I'll leave that one alone for now.

Maybe I'm just a Richard Cranium for thinkingnthis but Sherm yelling at the 2 he did didn't bother me, both had it coming IMHO, as I have ZERO respect for either....... sorry to all that disagree, but that's my opinion.

Could be worse I guess, Sherm could be out beating up his own mom (Dez Bryant), beating up his girlfriend/wife (Greg Hardy, Ray Rice), Have Multiple DWI (Aldon Smith) Partying yourself out of the league (Johnny Footbal),
Just doesnt give a crap about winning because I just got paid (Aaron Curry) etc etc etc.

.....but we should trade a guy who's PO'ed they are not winning enough, who's led the NFL in picks during the timespan he's been in the league for a draft pick, because he yelled at a coach and a reporter and hurt their feelings. :roll:

Sherm is rough around the edges and too prideful no doubt, and at times needs to stop talking.
But the minute he stops talking to the media, the media and his critics (Moore, O'Neill, Softy, and the rest of the clowns) will start throwing tantrums about that as well.

The fact you think this is all happening because of a reporter is asinine.

It's very simple, Rule #1 protect the team. Nothing ever happened when Sherman tore up Crabtree, or went after Skip Bayless, or feuded with Revis or Peterson etc.

But the second he turned his fire inward is when we started to have a problem, because of Rule number 1.

You aren't protecting the team when going after your on sidelineDC, a hurt Kam on sideline, OC on sideline, doubling down on the OC in the media, Tripling down on the OC in the media again. Taking suble jabs about PC's "kumbaya" sessions in the media. etc.

If you think him and Moores interaction has anything to do with this then you simply haven't been paying attention.
This.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gowazzu02":213mmzq1 said:
Sports Hernia":213mmzq1 said:
Sgt. Largent":213mmzq1 said:
Sports Hernia":213mmzq1 said:
Moore more than earned that "red ass" he recieved that day and is only a victim of his own stupidity and unprofessionalism.

This is too harsh for me, I'd like my team leaders to have more composure than what Sherman showed.

Even if a reporter is being a smart ass or goading a player, he should have the composure to not let his emotions turn that into what happened.

And to double down on it months later saying no one really heard what was said? It's on tape Richard, everyone heard you bully Moore. So why go there? Now Richard's just flat out lying about the whole thing, when all he needed to do is say "yeah I shouldn't have said what I said, moving on." Irritating that Sherman can never just be contrite.
To each his own then, but Moore isnt the special innocent little snowflake you insist he is IMHO.

Also Sherm isnt the only one in the Seahawks org that isn't contrite, but I'll leave that one alone for now.

Maybe I'm just a Richard Cranium for thinkingnthis but Sherm yelling at the 2 he did didn't bother me, both had it coming IMHO, as I have ZERO respect for either....... sorry to all that disagree, but that's my opinion.

Could be worse I guess, Sherm could be out beating up his own mom (Dez Bryant), beating up his girlfriend/wife (Greg Hardy, Ray Rice), Have Multiple DWI (Aldon Smith) Partying yourself out of the league (Johnny Footbal),
Just doesnt give a crap about winning because I just got paid (Aaron Curry) etc etc etc.

.....but we should trade a guy who's PO'ed they are not winning enough, who's led the NFL in picks during the timespan he's been in the league for a draft pick, because he yelled at a coach and a reporter and hurt their feelings. :roll:

Sherm is rough around the edges and too prideful no doubt, and at times needs to stop talking.
But the minute he stops talking to the media, the media and his critics (Moore, O'Neill, Softy, and the rest of the clowns) will start throwing tantrums about that as well.

The fact you think this is all happening because of a reporter is asinine.

It's very simple, Rule #1 protect the team. Nothing ever happened when Sherman tore up Crabtree, or went after Skip Bayless, or feuded with Revis or Peterson etc.

But the second he turned his fire inward is when we started to have a problem, because of Rule number 1.

You aren't protecting the team when going after your on sidelineDC, a hurt Kam on sideline, OC on sideline, doubling down on the OC in the media, Tripling down on the OC in the media again. Taking suble jabs about PC's "kumbaya" sessions in the media. etc.

If you think him and Moores interaction has anything to do with this then you simply haven't been paying attention.
Of course the media isn't the only reason but they are definitely fanning the flames, and if one cannot see that, they are not seeing the forest thru the trees. John Clayton (one of the only sports media left with any credibility) pretty much said yesterday that Sherm won't be traded and this story is being kept alive by the MEDIA. If you want to "white knight" for the media I guess that's your prerogative and right.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
"being kept alive by the media"??/ ummm was it not John Schneider that started this whole thing by saying he's listening to offers. Just as it could of been super easy for Sherman to diffuse the OC/moore stuff with one simple sentence.

JS could of said "No I'd never trade Sherman" and this whole thing would of never started.

Then Sherman himself said something to the effect that "this is just business"

Then PC said, we have listened to a number of offers.

Then Shermans brother said something.

But yes, it's "all the evil medias fault" hahaha

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7ii9vbt3 said:

I didn't say any of these things.

I listen to Moore all the time, I know what a smart ass he is, and that probably comes across in his loaded press conference questions.

Doesn't mean Richard had to turn into the A-hole bully threatening Moore's career. That's a punk move..........and then he doubles down on the lie about no one knowing what was really said? It's ON TAPE. What is this? It's like Richard believes his own amazingness, and just expects us to blindly believe every word he says.......and if you question him? It's bully time.

It's all nonsense that I expect a supposed elite player and team captain to rise above.

So yeah, I guess we agree to disagree. I expect adults to act like adults, I guess you have different morals and criteria when it comes to athletes because they're good at football. They're allowed to act like asses.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Maybe Sherm's diet of beef jerkey and pistachios has put him in a foul mood. Get him a bag of Dick's.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":vztpwxlm said:
Maybe Sherm's diet of beef jerkey and pistachios has put him in a foul mood. Get him a bag of Dick's.

What size do you wear? :mrgreen:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":mkcuqq69 said:
Siouxhawk":mkcuqq69 said:

What size do you wear? :mrgreen:
My gut will be wearing 2 cheeburgers and a chocolate shake hopefully sooner than later :179417:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":2rzxo4nm said:
Blitzer88":2rzxo4nm said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/854374808762667010[/tweet]

Why isn't he going to be there?

Just another foot closer to the door it seems.

Lots of player, especially the vets don't go to voluntary camps and scheduled workouts. So I wouldn't read too much into Sherman skipping this one.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
If the rumors are true, no reason for him to show up. We don't want him to get injured; best that he doesn't.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Looks like Malcolm Butler signed the Pats' tender... maybe that's start the dominoes falling and speed up a Sherman trade

massari

Reaction score
Sherman to the Dolphins for 1st(22nd overall) + Byron Maxwell.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh no a seasoned Vet didn't go to voluntary workouts, the Mediots are all over it he must be making some kind of stance against the organization ................................................. :rumble:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Gossip, gossip, let's speculate....Oh how I want to get rid of an all-pro corner...Blah,blah,blah....

I still HATE this thread...Sherm is going nowhere!

AgentDib

Reaction score
It's rare for veterans recovering from injury to attend voluntary workouts like these. Should we sticky a thread discussing trade options for Earl or Kam?

Hopefully the draft next week interests people enough that we can take a break from the alternate news for a couple of weeks.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Anybody that's saying don't read to much into Sherman missing voluntary team activities is ignoring the facts. As best as I can recall Sherman had never missed any off season activities. He is obviously making a statement hear by not saying anything and being a no show! He lives right down the road! It's not like all of the vets don't attend these things, only other notables were Kam, Bennett, and Earl who couldn't have participated anyways. Handwriting is on the wall, Richard Sherman is not expecting to be a Seahawk this season!