So who should be new O-Coord

randomation

Reaction score
Bevell obviously needs to go but who should replace him. Obviously need to be someone who will run inside the half yard line but do we need to look at college ranks or what?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I don't care if it's Mickey Mouse....it would be an improvement.

niveky

Reaction score
since i already typed this in another thread with part of another post i'll just stamp it here too..my thoughts on oc change.

ry accountable for his decision making in that situation. Beast mode run or runs and 1 timeout remaining....Part of me is screaming in my brain that Bevell must go, but the other part of me is wondering if it would be better to stick with the devil you know vs the devil you don't. The offense has done it's part most of the year and the oc deserves credit for some of that too. They get credit for the good and the bad....I don't know if i will ever forgive him for that playcall or any other Seahawks fans out there for that matter...but I know that Pete/John will wait and see what options are available out there in the offseason before just making some sort of instantaneous decision. Wilson is a great qb and he is very driven and does everything possible to succeed, but if we bring in the wrong kind of oc(and they could be wrong even if they run a similar system to what he is used to) I would be afraid of the offense taking too big a step back trying to learn the new system.

OP
OP
R

randomation

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3mttrems said:
Peyton manning.

I'm pretty sure we would end up with pass inside the 2 in that situation I really can't see Peyton telling them to run when they could pass instead.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Sorry, we've never won because of him, we've always won despite him. His 'version' of the WCO doesn't get receivers open and includes many 5 yard routes on 3rd-and-8. Stupid offense design.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Tom Cable would be an immediate upgrade in play calling. All of the positive second half adjustments that have been made over the last two seasons were the result of Cable. He was a great OC in college and should be given the opportunity before anyone else.

Latest posts