So...yeah... the Cards are SCREWED next week.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The only thing I'm sure of is that the 49ers-Cardinals game is impossible to predict right now. Cards could put it together against a beaten-up and injured 49ers team and win by 20, or it could come down to the wire, or they could lose by 20.

I seriously think all three are very realistic scenarios, lol. NOT a game to bet on in Vegas.

chris98251

Reaction score
Still waiting for Cards fan to show up and thank us for the meat tenderizer job we did on the 49ers, I have to wonder if Shanahan is hiring a Exorcist to get the Ghosts out of Grab a Ho's head also.

toffee

Reaction score
9ers played on Monday Night so one less day to rest and recoup, they also played Pete's Hawks so more bruises on their bodies. So a tired 9ers against a team starting to believe in themselves .... anything is possible in this case.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":3ae3y234 said:
Still waiting for Cards fan to show up and thank us for the meat tenderizer job we did on the 49ers, I have to wonder if Shanahan is hiring a Exorcist to get the Ghosts out of Grab a Ho's head also.

Although I have seen him a few times, Ringless is still probably working his arse off. He seemed like that kind of guy when we met a few years back. I hope he takes a moment and smells the roses sometimes. I know I need to...someday.