Sokoli gone per his Agent

mrt144

Reaction score
HawkGA":14y059zo said:
I sense a little bitterness in that tweet about the position change.

I'd have some too, I mean, ultimately I'd only have myself to blame for going along with the idea at all but I'd still be mad at the people who suggested it in the first place.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":1lzc0h8n said:
His agent wants him to move back to d-line. Wasnt he bang average there at college level?..

theENGLISHseahawk":1lzc0h8n said:
Sokoli's D-line tape in college was horrendous.

To be fair, Buffalo University mostly played him out of position on the DL at nose tackle. He is even less of a nose tackle than he is a center, if such a thing is possible. I'd be curious to see how he does in a Jordan Hill-type roll as a nickle 3-tech.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Cleveland Browns will be calling him any moment now... maybe already have.
Good grief, we won SB48 with Michael Bowie and Alvin Bailey starting a lot of games on that OL.
Gotta think Sokoli could still have more upside than either of those two.

Makes me think PC/JS/TC have gotten better at drafting and searching out UDFA OL prospects, that have made Sokoli expendable.

HawkGA

Reaction score
mrt144":1bnqthvo said:
HawkGA":1bnqthvo said:

I'd have some too, I mean, ultimately I'd only have myself to blame for going along with the idea at all but I'd still be mad at the people who suggested it in the first place.

Maybe, but how many of his teammates from Buffalo even got to spend a year on a professional football team?

mrt144

Reaction score
HawkGA":375md9gt said:
mrt144":375md9gt said:
HawkGA":375md9gt said:

Maybe, but how many of his teammates from Buffalo even got to spend a year on a professional football team?

Khalil Mack can vouch for him, maybe?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
mrt144":ktx95qwc said:
HawkGA":ktx95qwc said:
mrt144":ktx95qwc said:
HawkGA":ktx95qwc said:

Khalil Mack can vouch for him, maybe?

I was wondering how long it would take for that comment to come out.

Latest posts