St Louis or San Fran tonight?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Quinn is so overdue for a big game.
Their entire D line is for that matter.
Niners by 3 TDs though, cuz they are still the Rams.

253hawk

Reaction score
Of course Colin has to wear the backward, slightly off-center flat-billed cap and Beats headphones in a candid one on one interview in which half the talk is about his tattoos. I can't take this assclown seriously.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
A whole LOT of empty seats masquerading as Rams fans in the building tonight. Steve Young even mentioned on the pregame right before kickoff.

HawkWow

Reaction score
My neighbor has a 9er flag flying right now. Like my Hawk flag, it only comes down after a loss. STL has little chance of winning this, but they also have little pressure to win. This should make them a bit more dangerous than SF would like for them to be.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not too bad of a start so far... 7-0 Rams after the opening drive. Gotta say, the Niners were awfully helpful too.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm only watching the text play by play, but looks like a heck of a solid opening drive. 7 minutes and 6 first downs?

HawkWow

Reaction score
minormillikin":ghqhgc9o said:
I'm only watching the text play by play, but looks like a heck of a solid opening drive. 7 minutes and 6 first downs?

A couple untimely penalties gave Stl 7 instead of 3, but yeah...Rams looking solid thus far. Niners playing with the same lack of discipline we are.

pehawk

Reaction score
If al Qaeda's football team played the Rams or 49ers you know damn well I'd be sporting a beard and a turban (Robert?).

allahu akbar

kidhawk

Reaction score
Nice stop by the Rams on that drive, but I don't know why the Niners aren't trying to run the ball more. They are the 31st ranked run defense for a reason. I hope we are smart enough to commit to the run next week.

HawkWow

Reaction score
kidhawk":eg0wnktm said:
Nice stop by the Rams on that drive, but I don't know why the Niners aren't trying to run the ball more. They are the 31st ranked run defense for a reason. I hope we are smart enough to commit to the run next week.

Absolutely. I will be mystified if we don't have a minimum of 30-35 runs next week. And I'd feel that way regardless of the opposition. Time to reestablish our winning formula, imo.

HawkWow

Reaction score
When the hell is Boldin going to get old?

yeah baby...SF fumbling never gets old. ; )