St Louis or San Fran tonight?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm most interested in seeing Mason run behind Robinson. Robinson isn't as far along as they'd like him to be, but it was he that got Mason all those records with the Tigers. I'm higher on Robinson than I am Mason, long term, but good drafting by STL, just the same. I'm a Rams fan exactly twice a year.

davidonmi

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how good the rams look, they still aren't more than an 8-8 team, if the Seahawks aren't able to beat the rams coming off a performance like yesterday they have big problems

bmorepunk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1t58k4az said:
Nice stop by the Rams on that drive, but I don't know why the Niners aren't trying to run the ball more. They are the 31st ranked run defense for a reason. I hope we are smart enough to commit to the run next week.

2/3 of the way through the first half and Frank Gore has two carries and their gazelle QB has one.

What. The. Hell.

Not like I'll complain if they lose doing this stupid stuff though.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bmorepunk":90vedbcc said:
2/3 of the way through the first half and Frank Gore has two carries and their gazelle QB has one.

What. The. Hell.

ROFL, maybe they're following Bevell's playbook. Oh, the irony if they lose ignoring their running game...

hoxrox

Reaction score
davidonmi":30e7ag03 said:
It doesn't matter how good the rams look, they still aren't more than an 8-8 team, if the Seahawks aren't able to beat the rams coming off a performance like yesterday they have big problems

Yea but we've had trouble with 3rd string QBs before..

I like what I'm seeing from this kid so far.

davidonmi

Reaction score
We have a new nominee for worst call of the year.
Saved the miners from a big halftime deficit, total bs

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Officiating trying to keep a MNF game close, why does that sound familiar? I'm with Jon Gruden. "I didn't see anything. That's a bad call."

hawk45

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":16k8wjjm said:
bmorepunk":16k8wjjm said:

What. The. Hell.

ROFL, maybe they're following Bevell's playbook. Oh, the irony if they lose ignoring their running game...

At least Roman has the excuse that the Rams had a defense last year that was capable both of stopping the run and of containing the Wilson/Krapper types very well. Bevell's magic came as we were facing a defense that was historically bad last year and not stopping the run much this year either.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
What is with the refs this year? Pass interference? Really there was quite literally no contact there at all. What are they watching out there? I mean that is a complete pull a flag out of your ass call. To top it off it was way late after they had gained the first down.

hawk45

Reaction score
That call...was so bad it earned the rare I'm pissed off on behalf of our division rival Rams reaction. NFL what are you doing to this game?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
We are going to really struggle to beat the Rams at their place this year. They have a smash mouth offensive line that has been blowing holes in a stout 49er d line and a playmaking QB. Not to mention their D ALWAYS plays us really tough. I really would hate to see us go 3-3 to start the year.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":2b3j9ts1 said:
Oh... A phantom flag in the niners favor... What do you know

Vegas won't let the Rams win. ; )

I's not just us getting hosed by piss-poor officiating. The refs are getting hit with new rules, addendums to rules and wholesale rule changes. They are old and inept as it is and the league isn't making it any easier on them. With Fish on the rules committee, he himself should suggest replay be used more liberally.

I'd give each team 3 challenges per half. You win, it doesn't cost you anything, including a challenge. You lose and you lose your time-out. I know this isn't perfect either, but something has to be done.

Wow....The Rams trying to give this one away, now. Janoris Jenkins got took to clown school.