St Louis or San Fran tonight?

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":1r8fcggi said:
Well, wow. Tough game to watch. Total congrats to the Niner fans here: you won and deserved it.

I do not believe any of the ref calls are relevant.

I wish this Rams team actually sucked like they used to, so I could understand the losses. They don't though.

Ya know what Alice...I know it's rough...I've been there...but you might have something there in Davis. Niners shut him down a bit in the second half, but they have kinda been doing that a lot lately. They currently have the. #2 ranked pas D in the NFL.

I think Davis might be a player for you though. I already like him better than Bradford. He seems to have a little Warner/Romo in him (and I mean that in a good way). Not super impressive physically but just has something.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":3v6mwvlt said:
RedAlice":3v6mwvlt said:
Well, wow. Tough game to watch. Total congrats to the Niner fans here: you won and deserved it.

I wish this Rams team actually sucked like they used to, so I could understand the losses. They don't though.

Ya know what Alice...I know it's rough...I've been there...but you might have something there in Davis. Niners shut him down a bit in the second half, but they have kinda been doing that a lot lately. They currently have the. #2 ranked pas D in the NFL.

I think Davis might be a player for you though. I already like him better than Bradford. He seems to have a little Warner/Romo in him (and I mean that in a good way). Not super impressive physically but just has something.

I loved him more than B the first pass he threw. That is my point. This team is good: just needs time I guess.

Austin Davis is exciting. He makes my heart race. I was in the front row of a game surrounded by Eagle fans pissed off at our almost come back and that boy through some damn good passes, even though we lost.

Me: IN LOVE w this new A Davis. IN LOVE.

Been a long time since I've liked a Rams QB.

Tough to keep racking up the losss on games that they actually play pretty good for portions. But, i guess is part of the process.

I"m pretty sad tonight.

rlkats

Reaction score
RedAlice":2hhemtzd said:
Marvin49":2hhemtzd said:
RedAlice":2hhemtzd said:

I loved him more than B the first pass he threw. That is my point. This team is good: just needs time I guess.

Austin Davis is exciting. He makes my heart race. I was in the front row of a game surrounded by Eagle fans pissed off at our almost come back and that boy through some damn good passes, even though we lost.

Me: IN LOVE w this new A Davis. IN LOVE.

Been a long time since I've liked a Rams QB.

Tough to keep racking up the losss on games that they actually play pretty good for portions. But, i guess is part of the process.

I"m pretty sad tonight.

hey Alice. Its always tough to watch your team lose. You have a young and talented team. They will be deadly. I think that Bradford had lost his job. And he should. Great class thanks for the congrats. Now beat the hawks it will make us all feel better lol :mrgreen:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Thanks rlK and Marvin.

I'm currently evaluating this game, and it's pretty close to last week's game. It's ok, I did not expect a SB or anything. Just would like less mistakes.

The good plays and the talent are kiling me.

Can I say again how much I love that this board gets rid of trolls? Is one of the best things you do here.

rlkats

Reaction score
RedAlice":1hekyaz7 said:
Thanks rlK and Marvin.

I'm currently evaluating this game, and it's pretty close to last week's game. It's ok, I did not expect a SB or anything. Just would like less mistakes.

The good plays and the talent are kiling me.

Can I say again how much I love that this board gets rid of trolls? Is one of the best things you do here.

Ya they do. They keep it real. It's not bad for a hawks board.

Go Niners. :D

Weadoption

Reaction score
Talent wise in the trenches the Rams are a sleeping dragon.
These games all hinge on a few plays here or there, week in week out.
They could play the game again today and the result could be the Kap pick six that almost was last night as well as a deep floater to Loyd just out of reach.
Hell for that matter I can name two plays that if ran again very likely subtract 2 Super Bowls from the Niners shelf.
It's a game of inches and near misses.

Weadoption

Reaction score
And and how can I not mention the tear drop back of the end zone Boldin TD, as far as chance moments are concerned.
That was a ridiculous play.
Give Kap 50 tries at that shit against the LOB and Earl gets 50 ints.

rlkats

Reaction score
Weadoption":2y5wfu9a said:
And and how can I not mention the tear drop back of the end zone Boldin TD, as far as chance moments are concerned.
That was a ridiculous play.
Give Kap 50 tries at that shit against the LOB and Earl gets 50 ints.

Who was covering Boldin in the championship game when Kap did the same pass just over the outstretched fingers of a hawk defender and it ended up a TD?

Weadoption

Reaction score
It wasn't the same type of pass at all.
that was just a fastball that I know he can repeat last night was hitting the 5000 hole in skeeball with touch.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
People only see bad calls/no calls when it negatively affects what they want to happen.

This!!!!!!!!

GG 9nerds. I'm not too worried about how our offense and defense played sunday. Our defense has too much talent to not stop some 3rd downs.

rlkats

Reaction score
Weadoption":31oc0svx said:
It wasn't the same type of pass at all.
that was just a fastball that I know he can repeat last night was hitting the 5000 hole in skeeball with touch.

Lol. oove that game. Haha

Largent80

Reaction score
Damn, I suck.

Well actually the Rams suck, however I will wait until after we play them to make it official.

Crow is actually pretty good.

Marv, I appologize, except I did feel like salt was being rubbed into the wounds.

I still hate your entire team and fanbase however. Carry on.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":6ve14pcl said:
Damn, I suck.

Well actually the Rams suck, however I will wait until after we play them to make it official.

Crow is actually pretty good.

Marv, I appologize, except I did feel like salt was being rubbed into the wounds.

I still hate your entire team and fanbase however. Carry on.

No worries. I have a pretty thick skin. :D