St Louis or San Fran tonight?

Giedi

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":31jjprg3 said:
"I fully anticipate losing to Denver" you're a pathetic poser Marv, no wonder these guys constantly make fun of you, you just keep handing them the ammo.

You come in here constantly with your red and gold cape a flying acting like the defender of all things 9er, then make a stupid comment like that. Why don't buy a Donko's jersey and join the Pey Pey fan club.

The 49ers don't need fans like you.
It's going to be a tough game, specially if P. Willis is out.

Giedi

Reaction score
Marvin49":ga7u6p9m said:
lvnginhwktwn":ga7u6p9m said:
Marvin49":ga7u6p9m said:
FriscosFinest":ga7u6p9m said:
i am definitely not 'anticipating' a loss to denver. In fact I'm as confident as a seahawk fan going against the cowboys.

too soon?

:stirthepot:

kidding. on a side note though, we niner fans sure like to fight each other.. reminds me of that bathroom brawl video. not sure what the issue is?

Dunno the issue either. Not sure why not being confident against one of the best teams in the NFL when down 3/4 of our all world LB corps and our starting and nickel corners makes me a "poser".

3496 post on a Seahawks forum in less than 2 years, constantly rambling in multi post arguments and now calling the game a loss before it's played pretty much sums up my "malfunction". You do not speak for all of us.

Pretty sure I'm about to get banned anyway.

You won't have to worry about it anymore.
Maybe it's a nice way of saying "We miss you at the WebZone." :th2thumbs: :mrgreen:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Giedi":3gimjax5 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3gimjax5 said:
"I fully anticipate losing to Denver" you're a pathetic poser Marv, no wonder these guys constantly make fun of you, you just keep handing them the ammo.

You come in here constantly with your red and gold cape a flying acting like the defender of all things 9er, then make a stupid comment like that. Why don't buy a Donko's jersey and join the Pey Pey fan club.

Shhhhh. That opinion makes you a poser.

chris98251

Reaction score
I do care if you're attacking each other 49er on 49er or Seahawks fan on Seahawks fan or a mixture of the two no personal attacks"MEANS NO". Marvin knows thats he's the red headed stepchild here, lvnginhwktwn I suggest you don't get feeling to comfortable either.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marv, watching you is like watching your neighbor in a bad relationship they refuse to leave, even though they know it would be best.

I offered you the chance to do this with PM's but you chose to air it here.

Giedi

Reaction score
Marvin49":3qkcrm8n said:
Giedi":3qkcrm8n said:
lvnginhwktwn":3qkcrm8n said:

heh. What a game eh Marvin? Colin doesn't seem to be the one read QB a lot of the Seattle folks seem to think he is. Then again, just an opinion folks. I still say Wilson can be a Fran Tarkenton, wonderful elusiveness and fantastic arm. Great talent there, but Colin has made progress when comparing him to Wilson ;) .

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":ujxt5fc6 said:
Marv, watching you is like watching your neighbor in a bad relationship they refuse to leave, even though they know it would be best.

I chose!?! That's rich.

YOU attacked. I was stating my opinion of a game and what I thought would happen next week and you had a nutty.

With that I'm done responding to you. Nobody here cares.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Giedi":2kx0tic4 said:
Marvin49":2kx0tic4 said:
Giedi":2kx0tic4 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2kx0tic4 said:

heh. What a game eh Marvin? Colin doesn't seem to be the one read QB a lot of the Seattle folks seem to think he is. Then again, just an opinion folks. I still say Wilson can be a Fran Tarkenton, wonderful elusiveness and fantastic arm. Great talent there, but Colin has made progress when comparing him to Wilson ;) .

I don't compare those guys here. Nothing good could come of it. :-D I do agree tho with a previous poster about our OCs. We both complain about our OCs and wonder why our guy can't call plays like the other. Lol.

He's certainly progressing, but he is always good for at least one WTF throw per game. This time it was his very first one that was nearly a pick.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":1rdu1sqs said:
lvnginhwktwn":1rdu1sqs said:
Marvin49":1rdu1sqs said:
FriscosFinest":1rdu1sqs said:
i am definitely not 'anticipating' a loss to denver. In fact I'm as confident as a seahawk fan going against the cowboys.

too soon?

:stirthepot:

kidding. on a side note though, we niner fans sure like to fight each other.. reminds me of that bathroom brawl video. not sure what the issue is?

Dunno the issue either. Not sure why not being confident against one of the best teams in the NFL when down 3/4 of our all world LB corps and our starting and nickel corners makes me a "poser".

3496 post on a Seahawks forum in less than 2 years, constantly rambling in multi post arguments and now calling the game a loss before it's played pretty much sums up my "malfunction". You do not speak for all of us.

Pretty sure I'm about to get banned anyway.

You won't have to worry about it anymore.
I'd rather not but if you insist I'd be happy to send you on a vacation. This isn't the Webzone but neither is my patience at the level of GOD.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3h37zu9b said:
MizzouHawkGal":3h37zu9b said:
Damn, it must be hard being a guy. _Z_Man is one negative guffer but he's spot on about Fisher and the Rams. We better bring it or this season may get real ugly.

That's because every time I am overwhelmingly positive (aka last week) I watch the Seahawks get curbstomped!
Problem is now MY confidence is shaken. I'm not the negative type so it's screwing with me and I don't like it.:(

chris98251

Reaction score
I can't tell you what I should outside the shack. Be nice and don't provoke :)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
marko358":2rvtx9jg said:
I turned on the game a few minutes ago. What happened to Willis?

Toe injury. No word yet.

Largent80":2rvtx9jg said:
Suck it Marvin & Popeye...hahahahahaha

Lol. I do wonder if Davis can still look good against Seattle for even one quarter. Doubt it.

edogg23":2rvtx9jg said:
Watching the 49ers fling the ball down the field is just making me even more pissed at the Seahawks offense.

Don't feel that way, it won't last. The only reason it is working is because the Rams are blitzing. Blitzing Kaepernick is a bad idea as it simplifies the read for him.

MizzouHawkGal":2rvtx9jg said:
Natethegreat":2rvtx9jg said:
Expect a lot more bubble screens and half back screens against the Rams next week. No way we hold up against the Rams d-line otherwise.
If we do that we deserve the 5-11 record we will get because it's stupid to play a horizontal game versus a fast DL with a weak secondary. On the otherhand the Ram's are right on script. :pukeface:

That horizontal game is unstoppable if you stick to the run. That is the designed purpose, obviously. Last week the only mistake was abandoning the run. No one can stop Lynch + that horizontal passing game. With the field stretched that wide, Lynch is unstoppable.

Seahaaaawks":2rvtx9jg said:
Oh... A phantom flag in the niners favor... What do you know
Lol 49ers are top 3 in penalties against and they literally lost two games back to back because of bad calls.

Not to mention there were a few bad calls against the 49ers, too, and a couple no calls. Gruden commented on the off PI when he mentioned that Crabtree got interfered with on another pass. Officiating was fairly balanced. Only a 12 yard disparity, and the 49ers declined a defensive a defensive holding penalty, and the Rams declined a 49ers holding penalty.

daveman918":2rvtx9jg said:
The non call for holding on the long score by SF is yet another piece of evidence for me that the league wants close games. All the more reason to play with no mercy and score as much as you can. It would be cool for a neutral third party to do some trend/pattern analysis and call out suspicious crap. I want the NFL not the WWF.

Rams held on their first touchdown. Wasn't called. 4 point swing. SMH. People only see bad calls/no calls when it negatively affects what they want to happen.

frosted21":2rvtx9jg said:
It blows me away the amount of people that actually believe the NFL directs the officials to call the games a certain way. At first I thought it was just the usual whining, but there are actually a ton of conspiracy theorists who believe their team is being victimized intentionally. Bad calls do happen, there's no denying that. It's human error. The thing is, they go for and against every team at some point. The NFL isn't fixed. Sorry for the let down.

49ers lost two games in a row due to bad calls against them. Against Arizona, back to back HORRIBLE roughing the passer penalties, both of which the rule expert said were terrible calls. Same story against Chicago. They DO affect every team, including San Francisco.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":23qhms1h said:
MizzouHawkGal":23qhms1h said:
chris98251":23qhms1h said:
RolandDeschain":23qhms1h said:
Niners fans fighting on a Seahawks forum after their team wins.

:snack:

Stop, I caught a case of Mizz's PMS :)
You boys leave me right out of your weird issues!!!

Call it sympathy pains in the ass :)
Sympathy my ass you mean.:)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3f3g2kkq said:
Funny how after years of taking crap from people about how he is a substandard QB - Kap looks like the better QB between Russel and himself.

Of course he isn't. But his coach allows him to throw downfield, he has an Oline to protect him, and he now has WR (unlike last year when he had one healthy WR).

But be careful, because you will hear the comparisons shortly. And if you don't like the Luck vs Wilson debate you will really get upset when people point out how much more dangerous and effective Kap is. Especially after we struggle vs the Rams when they look like a cat batting around a paralyzed hamster.

The Rams always seem to give us fits, we struggled vs a Kellen Clemons Rams team.

Anyway, it points to the fact that the 49ers have a better roster now than we do, and people will see the success Kap is having and immediately make the assumption he is better than Wilson. He certainly has improved.

By the way, it is depressing to see Cox on their team, he really helps them and we could really use him right now.

Either way, this team better buckle up or SF is going to shell us. They look thick at WR, already had great TE, and now their weakness in the secondary is gone. Not even sure if Harbaugh imploding could stop that team. Especially when the other pieces get back.

Kaepernick has struggled more because he's been asked to move through progressions more than Wilson over their respective careers. Kaepernick has proven that he wasn't ready for an offense like the one the 49ers run (truthfully makeing BAD reads more than not trying to go through progressions, however), but it has made him slowly but surely get better at it. The Bevel offense is perfect for a young mobile QB like Wilson, but believe that it will hold his growth back. I can't remember the last time I saw Wilson not run out of the pocket after looking at his first read. OF course, he is AMAZING at making something happen in that situation, which is why it hasn't been a problem so far. Still, I do think it is slowing his elite quarterback development.

All things being equal, though, the Seahawks are built to win NOW, and Wilson developing as a progression pocket passer should take a back seat to the Seahawks winning games. They should STICK with the quick misdirection horizontal passing game, and just not abandon the run. Let Wilson continue to make plays behind the line.

marko358":3f3g2kkq said:
Greenhell":3f3g2kkq said:
edogg23":3f3g2kkq said:
Watching the 49ers fling the ball down the field is just making me even more pissed at the Seahawks offense.

I was just gonna say the same thing. Comparing how Santa Clara is flinging that ball really makes Seattle's offense look extremely terrible.

To be fair, the Niners offense didn't look too prolific against the Cowboys either.

Lol yeah they did. They just took their foot off the gas after a 28-3 half time lead.

Kap against Dallas: 120.5 passer rating, 93.5 Total QBR, 10.48 AY/A, +3.7 DVOA.

HawkWow":3f3g2kkq said:
lvnginhwktwn":3f3g2kkq said:

Would you curb-stomp him or stab him in a crowded bathroom if given the opportunity?

This forum needs rep for posts like this. LMAO.

lvnginhwktwn":3f3g2kkq said:

Lol you are obviously a band wagon jumper. It is a long and storied tradition for 49er fans to be paranoid and pessimistic. This goes back to the Glory Years man. Come on... /facepalm

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well, wow. Tough game to watch. Total congrats to the Niner fans here: you won and deserved it.

I do not believe any of the ref calls are relevant.

I wish this Rams team actually sucked like they used to, so I could understand the losses. They don't though.