St Louis or San Fran tonight?

HawkWow

Reaction score
russoloco":153mc8z7 said:
HawkWow":153mc8z7 said:
I think Davis has potential, though. Tough spot for an undrafted rook. He will get better.

He isn't a rookie, not even close. been in the league for 3 years now.

We need to invent a quick tag for guys in their first starting roles. They ain't rooks and you can't call them freshmen. Newb is just too geeky.

I still see Cousins as a rook, too. Equally inaccurate and thanks for the correction.

In any event, he does look to have potential and playing with a first team should expedite the maturation process. Don't get me wrong, I do not hope for pro-bowls in his future. ; )

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Everyone in the NFC West is torn up. Ever wonder why Dallas and Philadelphia are 5-1? Nothing is going to decided until the last week of the season because EVERYONE is playing 3-5 division games in the last 6 games league wide. Bring it on I say and let the cream rise to the top as usual. No worries here mate.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
"I fully anticipate losing to Denver" you're a pathetic poser Marv, no wonder these guys constantly make fun of you, you just keep handing them the ammo.

You come in here constantly with your red and gold cape a flying acting like the defender of all things 9er, then make a stupid comment like that. Why don't buy a Donko's jersey and join the Pey Pey fan club.

The 49ers don't need fans like you.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Marvin49":3m59oba0 said:
HawkWow":3m59oba0 said:
IIRC, Cowboys almost stole the win...or am I mistaken?

You are mistaken.

28-3 at halftime and 28-17 final. Kap had a QB rating of 125.

As for this game, all the BS about the PI is kinda ludicrous. It was a bad call. No question. Niners have been hit with about 10 of those this year. Seattle got hit with a few yesterday. I don't hear anyone saying a word about the obvious PI that WASNT called against Crabtee in the third quarter.

In the end, still another not so pretty win by SF. Still too many mistakes. More injuries.

I'll say right now that I fully anticipate the Niners losing to Denver possibly down Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Stevie Johnson, Aldon Smith, Navorro Bowman, Patrick Willis, Jimmy Ward, and Vernon Davis a shadow of himself trying to play with a bad back.

Just way too many injuries.

Maybe it was them outscoring you 14-0 in that 2nd half that caught my attention. Unsure. In any event, it looks like you guys beat a very good team and deserve respect for doing so.

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2vr2jp31 said:
"I fully anticipate losing to Denver" you're a pathetic poser Marv, no wonder these guys constantly make fun of you, you just keep handing them the ammo.

You come in here constantly with your red and gold cape a flying acting like the defender of all things 9er, then make a stupid comment like that. Why don't buy a Donko's jersey and join the Pey Pey fan club.

WTF? Where the hell did THAT come from?

Nice. I'd have some choice words for ya but I prefer not to get a warning.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1caspsoi said:

No he's ALL yours and Pey Pey's book it and save it for your grandchildren. Though if it were me I'd let them have a chance to join us 12's.:)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marvin49":2t6d3ako said:
lvnginhwktwn":2t6d3ako said:

PM me with your choice words

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":i4hgq1br said:
Marvin49":i4hgq1br said:
lvnginhwktwn":i4hgq1br said:

PM me with your choice words

Not gonna bother. Dunno what your malfunction is but it's all yours. I'm not interested.

HawkWow

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":15whtmw5 said:

Would you curb-stomp him or stab him in a crowded bathroom if given the opportunity?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":cuyf8bxx said:
lvnginhwktwn":cuyf8bxx said:

Marvin, relax seriously we know you're ALL red and gold do I really have go further than my earlier locked thread and obvious warning? I like you even though you push too far sometimes but I'm quicksilver once you decide to ignore my obvious hints.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
i am definitely not 'anticipating' a loss to denver. In fact I'm as confident as a seahawk fan going against the cowboys.

too soon?

:stirthepot:

kidding. on a side note though, we niner fans sure like to fight each other.. reminds me of that bathroom brawl video. not sure what the issue is?

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2ob288bw said:
Marvin49":2ob288bw said:
lvnginhwktwn":2ob288bw said:

Marvin, relax seriously we know you're ALL red and gold do I really have go further than my earlier locked thread and obvious warning? I like you even though you push too far sometimes but I'm quicksilver once you decide to ignore my obvious hints.

Huh? He attacked ME.

I disengaged the convo. I respect ya Mizzou, but I've now been called a d*ck and a poser in separate threads and somehow I'm the one that's getting warned.

Marvin49

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":1cd8kiqj said:
i am definitely not 'anticipating' a loss to denver. In fact I'm as confident as a seahawk fan going against the cowboys.

too soon?

kidding. on a side note though, we niner fans sure like to fight each other.. reminds me of that bathroom brawl video. not sure what the issue is?

Dunno the issue either. Not sure why not being confident against one of the best teams in the NFL when down 3/4 of our all world LB corps and our starting and nickel corners makes me a "poser".

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HawkWow":gxih4rht said:
lvnginhwktwn":gxih4rht said:

Would you curb-stomp him or stab him in a crowded bathroom if given the opportunity?

No need Brah, brudah Marv is pupuli.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":186bskrx said:
MizzouHawkGal":186bskrx said:
Marvin49":186bskrx said:
lvnginhwktwn":186bskrx said:

Huh? He attacked ME.

I disengaged the convo. I respect ya Mizzou, but I've now been called a d*ck and a poser in separate threads and somehow I'm the one that's getting warned.
Look it's a Seahawk board I could careless about your issue with another 49er fan other then the fact that he told you what's up.

As to the fact about your dustup with Largent80? It's none of your business to know how or what was done beyond what I've warned you about in a very nice way correct?

HawkWow

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2vhq1a68 said:
HawkWow":2vhq1a68 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2vhq1a68 said:

No need Brah, brudah Marv is pupuli.

LOL...now that's some old school, right there. You only hear lolo these days. Nice.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Marvin49":21kirqk0 said:
FriscosFinest":21kirqk0 said:

too soon?

Dunno the issue either. Not sure why not being confident against one of the best teams in the NFL when down 3/4 of our all world LB corps and our starting and nickel corners makes me a "poser".

3496 post on a Seahawks forum in less than 2 years, constantly rambling in multi post arguments and now calling the game a loss before it's played pretty much sums up my "malfunction". You do not speak for all of us.

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":pcndsp0f said:
Marvin49":pcndsp0f said:
MizzouHawkGal":pcndsp0f said:
Marvin49":pcndsp0f said:

Huh? He attacked ME.

Look it's a Seahawk board I could careless about your issue with another 49er fan other then the fact that he told you what's up.[/quote]

So personal attacks ok if you agree.

Nice moderating.

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1agpg2js said:
Marvin49":1agpg2js said:
FriscosFinest":1agpg2js said:

too soon?

3496 post on a Seahawks forum in less than 2 years, constantly rambling in multi post arguments and now calling the game a loss before it's played pretty much sums up my "malfunction". You do not speak for all of us.

Pretty sure I'm about to get banned anyway.

You won't have to worry about it anymore.