Stanford vs Washington

SeatownJay

Reaction score
fenderbender123":33p7pb09 said:
Washington should just put in Lindquist and run the ball every single down except for a play action throw or two.
If I'm Stanford, I play defense with all 11 guys within 5 yards of the LOS to stop the run and dare Washington to try and throw.

zifnab32

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3levj2hk said:
Gaskin is a beast.

He's going to be real good once a few of the freshman OLs grow up a little and open a few more holes.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
zifnab32":36f0v4w7 said:
hawknation2015":36f0v4w7 said:
Gaskin is a beast.

He's going to be real good once a few of the freshman OLs grow up a little and open a few more holes.

Agreed! This freshmen class is looking pretty damn good with Trey Adams holding his own at LT and Gaskin beasting at RB.

Sexy block by Adams on that big run.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
God I hope Browning's shoulder heals quickly. Watching KJCS try to play QB is painful. It's like Cyler Miles redux.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1f1prxln said:
God I hope Browning's shoulder heals quickly. Watching KJCS try to play QB is painful. It's like Cyler Miles redux.

I dunno, that drive was just as good, if not better, than anything I've seen from browning this year.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
If Washington can get some playmakers at receiver to help out Browning and take pressure off the running backs next year, this could be a dynamic team.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3u5yxobe said:
If Washington can get some playmakers at receiver to help out Browning and take pressure off the running backs next year, this could be a dynamic team.

We need to land this kid:
[youtube]6eT5NE0J95Q[/youtube]

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Petersen has demonstrated an ability throughout his career to find diamonds in the rough, players who are somewhat under the radar for one reason or another. Myles Gaskin, a local player, was only a three star recruit because of his size. But he has the dynamism, vision, and most importantly, the violent running style to become the best RB in this conference.

Everyone wants WR recruit Steffon Mcknight, so the fact that Petersen has kept us in that recruiting fight is a strong statement. But it's an equally strong statement that he has found a dynamic playmaker in Khris Vaughn, another diamond in the rough, who isn't garnering a lot of attention in the recruiting process so far.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sorry fella's, but it looks like my Ducks are responsible for beating the Huskies once again.

Another factor that could have been at play for Washington was an Oregon hangover, which seems like an indisputable phenomenon. In their current streak of 12 straight losses to the Ducks, the Huskies have now followed those mostly humiliating defeats by going 1-11 in their next game. And that lone win, over UCLA in 2010, was interrupted by a bye week after Oregon.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-h ... o-reality/

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The schedule makers haven't been too kind to UW, either. in the five seasons since the expansion to the Pac 12, Washington has had to play USC & Oregon back to back 3 times, Stanford & Oregon back to back 3 times, and Stanford, Oregon, & USC all in a row twice.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3dnbm1q2 said:
Sorry fella's, but it looks like my Ducks are responsible for beating the Huskies once again.

Another factor that could have been at play for Washington was an Oregon hangover, which seems like an indisputable phenomenon. In their current streak of 12 straight losses to the Ducks, the Huskies have now followed those mostly humiliating defeats by going 1-11 in their next game. And that lone win, over UCLA in 2010, was interrupted by a bye week after Oregon.

The Huskies almost always play either Stanford or USC after UO, so don't get too excited.

Hawks46

Reaction score
jkitsune":jf4p9dzx said:
JSeahawks":jf4p9dzx said:

The Huskies almost always play either Stanford or USC after UO, so don't get too excited.

Yea, this is a really good point. Scheduling isn't very kind around the UO game.

cesame

Reaction score
"Another factor that could have been at play for Washington was an Oregon hangover, which seems like an indisputable phenomenon. In their current streak of 12 straight losses to the Ducks, the Huskies have now followed those mostly humiliating defeats by going 1-11 in their next game. And that lone win, over UCLA in 2010, was interrupted by a bye week after Oregon."