Starbucks has banned the Packers

TasteTheBeastmode

Reaction score
Because coffee is for closers! :twisted:

Couldn't help myself. Been a lifelong Washingtonian and Seahawks fan and have been lurking here for a while. Thought I'd make my first post a little something funny. :th2thumbs:

DohBoy

Reaction score
boner-killer.jpg

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I banned starbucks in 2007. I'm getting all worked up now, lol... Thanks a lot Schultz... :x

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
It tastes okay if you buy it made there, but the shit they sell to make at home has no taste at all. Dunkin Donuts all the way, but only AFTER the Superb Owl.

irocdave

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1rv5hevs said:
seaNOmercy":1rv5hevs said:
I banned starbucks in 2007.

ditto

:13:

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's holding a grudge. Starbucks will never get another penny from me and I will hate the Stealers and their fans until I die. I'm passing this along to my two young sons also, this will last two generations in my family.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
irocdave":89w0f95s said:
BullHawk33":89w0f95s said:
seaNOmercy":89w0f95s said:

ditto

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's holding a grudge. Starbucks will never get another penny from me and I will hate the Stealers and their fans until I die. I'm passing this along to my two young sons also, this will last two generations in my family.

Wait... What did I miss?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
KARAVARUS":5vfwd2fe said:
irocdave":5vfwd2fe said:
BullHawk33":5vfwd2fe said:
seaNOmercy":5vfwd2fe said:

ditto

Wait... What did I miss?

Apparently Super Bowl XL* and the birth of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

irocdave

Reaction score

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's holding a grudge. Starbucks will never get another penny from me and I will hate the Stealers and their fans until I die. I'm passing this along to my two young sons also, this will last two generations in my family.[/quote]

Wait... What did I miss?[/quote]

Apparently Super Bowl XL* and THEFT OF THE SEATTLE SUPER SONICS.[/quote]

FIFY.

Threedee

Reaction score
I wish they would open a Cutters Point in Federal Way. There's one north of me off of 99 in Des Moines, but I'm obviously not going to drive up there just to get coffee. Sadly, I have become reliant on my gold card member status at Starbucks. I love how Howard the Duck likes to pretend that he gives a shit about our sports teams by authorizing Blue Fridays.

Its hard, because I like to support Seattle-based businesses. I stubbornly support the inferior Windows Phone (I really don't need the pricier droids and iPhone), I roll with Costco, etc.

irocdave

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2yypyfvr said:
irocdave":2yypyfvr said:

Good fix. In my defense, however, I did not state by which method they were born. You ever watch "Alien"?
Yep. Scariest movie I've ever seen, watched it on HBO when I was about 10 YO.

irocdave

Reaction score
Threedee":ww4nyiky said:
I wish they would open a Cutters Point in Federal Way. There's one north of me off of 99 in Des Moines, but I'm obviously not going to drive up there just to get coffee. Sadly, I have become reliant on my gold card member status at Starbucks. I love how Howard the Duck likes to pretend that he gives a shit about our sports teams by authorizing Blue Fridays.

Its hard, because I like to support Seattle-based businesses. I stubbornly support the inferior Windows Phone (I really don't need the pricier droids and iPhone), I roll with Costco, etc.

Dude, you live in Federal Way. There has to be a dark and murky mailbox sized drive by coffee stand with baristas without clothing in that neck of the woods.

Latest posts