Steelers vs Bengals

253hawk

Reaction score
I wonder if Ben just Romo'd his collar bone...

James in PA

Reaction score
Guarantee u the rapist is back if not this game then next week. How do I know this? Because that drama queen bitch's injuries are ALWAYS over exaggerated. Probably has a shoulder brush burn.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3qmlokkv said:
WindCityHawk":3qmlokkv said:
Then Tomlin has the audacity to challenge it?! I just lost so much respect for that man. Your boy just laid an illegal hit on a guy and put his career in jeopardy and all you think is, "Yeah, but did we get the ball?"

Screw you. And screw these refs.

This x1,000. Unbelievable

Still a fumble. People would be bitching at Pete if he didn't challenge in the exact same situation.

hawk45

Reaction score
I find myself strangely unmoved by fat Ben's plight.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":evzym8a4 said:
falcongoggles":evzym8a4 said:
WindCityHawk":evzym8a4 said:
Then Tomlin has the audacity to challenge it?! I just lost so much respect for that man. Your boy just laid an illegal hit on a guy and put his career in jeopardy and all you think is, "Yeah, but did we get the ball?"

This x1,000. Unbelievable

Still a fumble. People would be bitching at Pete if he didn't challenge in the exact same situation.

Well I mean Pete is the best coach at challenges in the NFL......so yeah :sarcasm_off:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Never understood not celebrating with your teammates. As opposed to running around all jacked up like it was all you

James in PA

Reaction score
Here's a summary of how the rapist's injuries always go. "He's going out on a stretcher. Oh my, looks to be done for the season." (5 minutes later) "Correction. He's back on the field. Make that one series missed."

falcongoggles

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":2gr36ien said:
Seanhawk":2gr36ien said:
WindCityHawk":2gr36ien said:

Well I mean Pete is the best coach at challenges in the NFL......so yeah :sarcasm_off:

Classic

hawk45

Reaction score
LMAO at Nantz asking Carey if the hit on Ben was legal.

Latest posts