Steelers vs Bengals

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
They won't stop talking about the routine sack trying to make it sound dirty. But they just gloss over a clearly illegal and vicious spearing by the Steelers.

hawk45

Reaction score
If the Steelers win this, Ben's injury will miraculously heal by the next game. If they lose, Ben will claim he needs a cyborg arm replacement during the offseason.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
How can Mike Carey be wrong about every call and still have a job (excluding the legal hit on the Rapist). And his delivery! The delivery is dry and horrid...he has no TV presence!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The stupidity of the Bengal coaching staff is mind-numbing.

Sure they beat us in the regular season.

But I am pretty sure they would lose in the playoffs to the Jags practice squad if such a thing were possible.

Their coaches are the most pucker-up in the playoffs that I have seen. The reason they lose in the playoffs is because they are so scared of losing they never bother trying to win.

And I really feel bad for whatever team thinks hiring someone from that Bengal staff to be a HC is a good idea.

Laughing at anyone from that team getting an interview tomorrow...that team should be frantically calling in and trying to cancel.

James in PA

Reaction score
James in PA":1r37zph9 said:
Here's a summary of how the rapist's injuries always go. "He's going out on a stretcher. Oh my, looks to be done for the season." (5 minutes later) "Correction. He's back on the field. Make that one series missed."
Told you!!! What a damn drama queen!

dadof3

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":hyg1cl0e said:
They won't stop talking about the routine sack trying to make it sound dirty. But they just gloss over a clearly illegal and vicious spearing by the Steelers.
No shit. CBS is the worst

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
James in PA":2gt75qnd said:
James in PA":2gt75qnd said:
Here's a summary of how the rapist's injuries always go. "He's going out on a stretcher. Oh my, looks to be done for the season." (5 minutes later) "Correction. He's back on the field. Make that one series missed."
Told you!!! What a damn drama queen!

Haha spot on my friend

hawk45

Reaction score
thebanjodude":gsrwmek6 said:
I disagree. Burfict was clearly out for blood.

Ben you really should be wincing and moving your arm around and setting up your "heroic" comeback instead of posting on a Seahawk forum.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Y'all are working me hard up in here.

Between the F bombs and wishing or celebrating injuries.

Again, I get it but we are better than that. If your post is gone consider this your explanation.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
hawk45":sevlv3te said:
thebanjodude":sevlv3te said:

Ben you really should be wincing and moving your arm around and setting up your "heroic" comeback instead of posting on a Seahawk forum.

I dislike Ben as much as any other Seahawk fan. That doesn't mean I'm willfully blind to reality. Burfict is as much human trash as Ben is.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
thebanjodude":nc8bsfhk said:
hawk45":nc8bsfhk said:
thebanjodude":nc8bsfhk said:

I dislike Ben as much as any other Seahawk fan. That doesn't mean I'm willfully blind to reality. Burfict is as much human trash as Ben is.

May be true. But that hit was completely clean.

Threedee

Reaction score
Just because a defensive player is out for blood, doesn't mean he won't happen upon a legal hit, and take it.