Stephen Theodore Hauschka

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I hope he kicks a game winner against the Ravens. He was run out of town and was treated like the worst kicker ever. Tucker has worked out for the Ravens but Baltimore gave up on him too soon. The Seahawks have greatly benefitted.

Hawks46

Reaction score
byau":2rsw4djj said:
0FqUlKt

Another favorite to add to the Hauschka appreciation thread :D

This is hilarious. You can just see the mischievous look on Lynch's face as he's contemplating screwing with Haush.

The Breh

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":1gdscwwh said:
I appreciate you.
With this thread title and your avi, you MUST be on the coli. Or lurk :twisted:
And I did see the :les: dude yesterday with a Haush jersey, had to give him daps :th2thumbs:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Kickers don't get any respect. Hell, he's the best kicker in the league and I had to look up his last name in order to spell it correctly.

Hauschka has had Lady Luck on his side, too, as I seem to remember him bouncing a couple off the upright that went the right way.

The guy has been money. About my only complaint would be that botched pooch kick, or whatever it was, at the start of OT in the Rams game, which actually brings up a good point: His onside kick in the NFCCG last year was perfectly executed. If he doesn't bounce it off the turf just right and gets it to carry 10 yards, we don't go to the SB.

He also won a game down in Houston with a 40+ FG back in 2013. We probably wouldn't have gotten HFA that season had he not made that kick.

Nice thread, time for a little love for this guy. We owe him some.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Love Hauschka. So glad he didn't step into a sinkhole during the Niners game like the kicker from the Ravens did...!!!

byau

Reaction score
Seahawks have a new shop on Amazon.

Check it out. Get the game-worn Hauschka jersey from preseason game against San Diego. Buy it now price is $1,299.99 & FREE Shipping

41tClXIS9iL

Something cool, he wears a 42. So he's more buff than Kam, Sherm, and Earl who all wear size 40 :)

61QyFUwxl5L

Something also cool, seems there's a it of his blood on there?

51GpjP NWzL

The two customer reviews are amusing

===

Create an army of Hauschkas!
By Justin Myser on October 13, 2015

Purchasing this jersey, with included blood stain, will give the lucky buyer the ability to clone Hauschka and create an unlimited supply of Hauschkas.

With this great army of elite kickers, the possibilities are endless. World domination? Perhaps. $1400 seems like a cheap price to find out.

At the very least, you'll look cool while repping Seattle. Go Hawks!

Blooooood
By Tommy on October 8, 2015
Its cool and all. Its not signed but its got his blood so same thing.

===

Pretty cool if you have $1300 to spend.