Stick a fork in the Seahawks, they're done

HawkEye

Reaction score
Wait, did I miss something? The NFL calendar now has 5 weeks, so we're done at 0-2??

LolaRox

Reaction score
Carolina did it in 2013 and Indy did it last year, I don't see any reason why the Hawks can't do it this year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LolaRox":2ch36h6a said:
Carolina did it in 2013 and Indy did it last year, I don't see any reason why the Hawks can't do it this year.
I see us going no worse than 13-3 but I'm thinking if we can get past Cincinnati in Cincinnati we go 14-2 and play Green Bay in the NFCCG in The Clink instead of Lambaeu.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2zaa0x0c said:
Might split the cards as well, they are looking pretty good at home.
I'll believe that WHEN it happens. Our dirty little secret that nobody has caught on to yet because of the Kam drama combined with our 0-2 start, is that we're totally healthy and will be bringing back starters late in the season. While every other NFC contender is already done (Dallas) or just living on a wing and prayer (Green Bay).

Multiple teams in both conferences have serious injuries to primary players, most either season ending or multiple game missed types.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Just trying to make some noise , so people will read , what do they usually say when everyone is out to get you that means you must be doing something right.

Hawks have a lot of proving to do the way we have played it is going to take a big winning streak for the NFL to see this team is a super bowl contender again.