Super Bowl Champions Banner

Hawksnutt12

Reaction score
Here is a Super Bowl Champions Banner I created with illustrator. I would appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks.

Attachments

• BannerResize.gif
    BannerResize.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,091

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I would turn the feathers at the top facing upwards, otherwise that looks awesome.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! (Agree with Seahawks1983)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawksnutt12":3aj8wh33 said:
Here is a Super Bowl Champions Banner I created with illustrator. I would appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks.
I like it a LOT.
Would like to see a #12 in the upper corners though.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2o3s5amz said:
I would turn the feathers at the top facing upwards, otherwise that looks awesome.

Or go out from the middle in each direction

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I like it. But for some options... top center a 12. Then the feathers aim out from there (6 each side??). I am not sure whether you could do that with the side ones. 12 seems to be a theme here sometimes for some odd reason. :p

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":18ad0to4 said:
I think this should be hanging up on the .NET banner.

Speaking of, will we ever get to see the revamped Header that has been talked about/designed actually become a reality? New look team with a new shiny trophy...might be time to finally make it happen.

Also, I think it would be sick to have banners across the top of the page ala the ones hanging up at CLink (Division Titles, SB Titles, Retired Numbers, etc.)...if it can be done in a non cheesy/cheap looking manner.

Anguish

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":18ln3dtc said:
Hasselbeck":18ln3dtc said:
I think this should be hanging up on the .NET banner.

Speaking of, will we ever get to see the revamped Header that has been talked about/designed actually become a reality? New look team with a new shiny trophy...might be time to finally make it happen.

Also, I think it would be sick to have banners across the top of the page ala the ones hanging up at CLink (Division Titles, SB Titles, Retired Numbers, etc.)...if it can be done in a non cheesy/cheap looking manner.

It will/is a reality. Unfortunately, everything takes time and being that there is only so much of it in a day, things like this have to take a back seat to things like, you know, work and real life things.

Also, in regards to using something like this in the header of Seahawks.NET, that is a very tricky situation when it comes to using officially licensed material in that manner. Having it here, in this thread, as a discussion point, it's protected under fair use laws. (Although it could be argued that that graphic is a direct violation of copyright and trademark law due to derivative works clauses) But having it in your header is a completely different matter.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Definitely should have 12 on there. Like someone else mentioned, upper middle with 6 feathers on each side. You don't really need the seahawk logo on the top, they are too small.

OP
OP
Hawksnutt12

Hawksnutt12

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your input, I appreciate it! Here are 2 more after your suggestions. And again feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

• BannerRedesignResize.gif
    BannerRedesignResize.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 742
  • BannerRedesign2.gif
    BannerRedesign2.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 742

James in PA

Reaction score
Those are both sweet! That top 1 really jumps out at me. love it. good job!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
The new version with the helmet is the tits. If that were available to purchase in a felt pennant format, I would have paid for it already.

tooshort

Reaction score
I Like em all , but (to nitpick) the new ones have 7 feathers on each side of the 12.

I'm trying to figure out tattoo designs that incorporate 4 sets of 12 feathers (4x12=SB48) and it's driving me crazy (so I feel your pain)!!