Super Bowl Champions Gear

drcool

Reaction score
Cyrus12":kjpnsr7m said:
YYZHawksFan":kjpnsr7m said:
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!

From what I know I don't believe there will be any Elite SB jerseys. I could be wrong but that is the info I have received.

superdeluxe

Reaction score
Will be getting a toddler super bowl t shirt and New Era Flex Championship hat when I get home!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
drcool":mcbow0vl said:
Cyrus12":mcbow0vl said:
YYZHawksFan":mcbow0vl said:
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?

posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!

From what I know I don't believe there will be any Elite SB jerseys. I could be wrong but that is the info I have received.
This is disappointing....

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Just ordered my Super Bowl cap and supported this site. Yay.

irocdave

Reaction score
I bought some NFC championship stuff for myself, 2 sons and dad. Havent bought anything since, but my wife has. She's gone nuts, bought me a NFL regulation helmet signed by Lynch and Wilson, to many shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc. I asked her to stop last week. I come home tonight and there see an email from the link on the 1st page regarding a delivery date for a signed Malcolm Smith football...I don't even want to know how much she has spent.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
pnwcapriceroller":1649mb56 said:
here is my hawks super bowl table.

That's awesome. Did you did that yourself or have someone do it for you?

I bet it didn't come cheap.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Ordered the official t-shirt and cap from the link. It will finally arrive this evening.

main

Reaction score
irocdave":3qcnsicf said:
I bought some NFC championship stuff for myself, 2 sons and dad. Havent bought anything since, but my wife has. She's gone nuts, bought me a NFL regulation helmet signed by Lynch and Wilson, to many shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc. I asked her to stop last week. I come home tonight and there see an email from the link on the 1st page regarding a delivery date for a signed Malcolm Smith football...I don't even want to know how much she has spent.
She sounds like an awesome woman! Go Hawks!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1ksunxzc said:
not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??

Im strongly considering buying this Wilson Limited with the Patch.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Rus...per_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
For me, there is nothing like the elite and I think for an extra $100, it's worth it. But that's me.

main

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3phbwkiu said:
Cyrus12":3phbwkiu said:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Rus...per_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable
Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Msfann":3oaxw4iq said:
That Super Bowl Fan game jersey is tempting.

If a size large reebok jersey is slightly snug on me will an extra-large nike one fit a little better? I've heard they size them a little different.
Yes go up a size for the Nike jerseys, as they are a little tighter through the chest and shoulders.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
main":2lulikfc said:
WilsonMVP":2lulikfc said:
Cyrus12":2lulikfc said:

Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".
Hmmm, I haven't had that problem and I have 2 limiteds, but I don't put them in the dryer, I let them drip dry. Maybe I've been lucky.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3jh0h9em said:
main":3jh0h9em said:
Hmmm, I haven't had that problem and I have 2 limiteds, but I don't put them in the dryer, I let them drip dry. Maybe I've been lucky.

I had that problem with the middle-tier Reebok Limited jerseys.

I have not had that problem with the Nike Limited at all.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I want to post that when I put in my order, several items did not show on fanatics. In particular a lynch elite white 44 and two shirts. I now notice my nfl.com shop order is ship by fanatics. That bugs me cuz I would have used the link and hd $$$ go to this site on the referral. What gives. It's a 500$ order.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
:x :x
Today, after ordering my merch on Feb 3, I received an email from Fanatics stating that they cannot ship my size.....wtf.
So now, 2 1/2 weeks later, I get to sift through whatever happens to be left over (not much) and try again. I didn't think that 3X would be that much of a problem for a hoody. I guess I was wrong. Bummer.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Anguish":14z51w84 said:
All NFL.com, ProShop, and Seahawks.com website orders are fulfilled by Fanatics.com. It all comes from the same place, so ALL orders should be using our link.

You can see all of the Fanatics.com partners on their corporate website... HERE
Sure but stock on nfl.com is not the same as fanatic. They did not have the same items I needed. I'm not sure how that happens.