Super Bowl Champions Gear

Cyrus12

Reaction score
just got my first items from fanatics...the sizes fit smaller than they should (t shirt and hoody) and I was expecting better quality items as the screen print is kinda cheap Either way will wear my sb chmaps hat proudly...as well as my hoody...t shirt...sweater...still waiting on more items.

BHF

Reaction score
My girlfriend is starting to think I might have a problem.

Hat. Bam Bam jersey with the SB patch. (and if they ever decide to release the white one, I'm sure I'll cough up for that.) Replica helmet with the Hawks logo on one side and the SB logo and score on the other. Scarf. SI issue that I framed. Malcolm Smith autographed mini helmet. Blu Ray. Poster print of the Times front page on 2/3 that I'm having framed with my SB ticket, and some of the confetti that made it into the stands.

I'm sure I'll pick up the "We Are 12" book soon, too.

Zorn Fan

Reaction score
May I ask where to find the "We Are 12" book? Having to import my treasures as I am stuck in Chiefs territory!

Largent80

Reaction score
Still gonna hang out and wait for SB stuff to drop. It will once football gets going, then my cards come out....ha.

Largent80

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1y9hgloc said:
Largent80":1y9hgloc said:
Still gonna hang out and wait for SB stuff to drop. It will once football gets going, then my cards come out....ha.

You won 10,000 dollars. Don't be so cheap.

2 years ago.....poof.

Largent80

Reaction score
I actually think NFL shop and Fanatics are the same as when i ordered from NFL shop a while back, it sent me an email saying Fanatics just shipped, also their sites are similar and the prices are exactly the same.