• Pittsburgh

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Think KC needs one of those huge plays from Hill (Denver, San Diego and Atlanta TDs), guy who has been incredible value for them this year.

They remind me of a good team that needs his X factor to get over the hump. Could beat Pittsburgh I think at home but the game on the road at New England is tough.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Beating the Pats on their own turf in the regular seaosn, then Pitt in the Owl, and then the Pats in the Owl next year to complete the dynasty would be, well, Superb.

sutz

Reaction score
vin.couve12":103sbxq7 said:
He's not a great coach, IMO. Just good enough to get into the playoffs and even do some damage, but when they needed toughness on offense, it wasn't there and there were lots of inconsistencies and 3 n outs. Reminds me a lot of Bevell this year with our 60/40 pass first offense this year. Hopefully we stick with the run or we'll be like an Andy Reid team watching the Superbowl.
In defense of Bevell (I know I'm not supposed to do that, but ;)), with our carousel of RBs and the OL situation he was doing what he had to to win games. It looks to be balancing out a bit more now with Rawls apparently back to form and the O-line looking like it is gelling a bit. Detroit was a pretty effective game plan with pretty good balance, IMO.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I would like to see KC simply because it gives the Hawks a chance to exorcise another AFC West demon. That would make it a complete feeling of revenge on the two teams that gave the Hawks the hardest time in that division.

The other reason is, as much as I'd like to defeat the Brady Bunch I don't want any part of being on the losing end of the Deflategate Revenge Tour. Not even on the chance side of losing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Well if I get to choose which team we play hypothetically, I pick Houston. They stink.

Other than that I think matchup wise, it's this order next.

1. NE
2. Pittsburgh
3. KC

KC last because they have the nasty kind of front 7 that gives our offense fits.

chawx

Reaction score
Foghawk":1tjgtzo1 said:
Give me NE for $3.50

And it was about that time I noticed Foghawk was an 8-story tall monster from the Paleolithic era.

Edit: The "Dream" matchup would be Houston. We'd KILL them, even if it was in their stadium. But, I want another old AFC West rival (KC)—we saw how the last one turned out. Screw the Pats and Pitt, I'm sick of seeing them in Super Bowls over and over. But my money is on we'll see the Pats if we get there...