Superbowl Thread

xkj1985x

Reaction score
adeltaY":3knw8wl3 said:
Nathaniel Hackett is not worse than Bevell. His play designs were excellent in the first half and really exposed the slow Pats LBs. They then went away from that in the fourth in favor of running it up the gut. Idk if that was Marrone nudging him, but he at least showed some real creativity in that game.

Pats pass rush won't touch Foles so this should be a shootout unless Foles completely craps the bed.

I post on another forum that has a handful of Jaguar fans and they feel about Hackett just what the Seahawks (largely) felt about Bevell. I think if you put a handful of Jaguar fans and Seahawk fans in one room to discuss this, they'd be arguing about the prettiest turd in the punchbowl.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
xkj1985x":1wl7ggfk said:
adeltaY":1wl7ggfk said:
Nathaniel Hackett is not worse than Bevell. His play designs were excellent in the first half and really exposed the slow Pats LBs. They then went away from that in the fourth in favor of running it up the gut. Idk if that was Marrone nudging him, but he at least showed some real creativity in that game.

Pats pass rush won't touch Foles so this should be a shootout unless Foles completely craps the bed.

I post on another forum that has a handful of Jaguar fans and they feel about Hackett just what the Seahawks (largely) felt about Bevell. I think if you put a handful of Jaguar fans and Seahawk fans in one room to discuss this, they'd be arguing about the prettiest turd in the punchbowl.

Other than maybe Pat's fans with McDaniels, I bet if you went to every fan site in the league the most criticized person on the entire team is the OC.

Much easier to think things like lack of execution and poor player play is attributed to "poor playcalling." Rather than the other more nuanced and complicated parts of the team.