Tarvaris Jackson wants to stay in Seattle

themunn

Reaction score
Throwdown":1a3y3ouq said:
People really over exaggerate TJack's performance in 2011, and I'll never understand why. He wasn't that bad in anyway, he was just as good and sometimes better than the guy we had a year prior, check the stats, same record n everything.

I feel people underemphasise it actually - the running game was non-existent until we played the Cowboys, and Jackson went a 4-5 game stretch where he couldn't make any of the throws he was used to.
If the running game had played like that all 16 games we wouldn't have lost to Atlanta or Cleveland, and had Jackson's pec not been injured, we'd have challenged Cincinatti and Dallas for the win too. And if we're still in contention for the playoffs we probably don't lose to Arizona either, that was the very definition of a come-down game, having come so close against the Niners the week before (who were a fumbled punt return away from the Superbowl that year, remember). But everyone says Jackson could never lead a 10 win team?

sc85sis

Reaction score
We won seven games with an o-line that was a sieve and a QB who normally wouldn't play due to the injury he had. With a healthy T-Jack we arguably would have won at least a couple more games that season. So if he had to come in now, I feel he could go 50/50 or better, and that's what you want with your backup QB.

Cartire

Reaction score
sc85sis":2w0dkdjp said:
We won seven games with an o-line that was a sieve and a QB who normally wouldn't play due to the injury he had. With a healthy T-Jack we arguably would have won at least a couple more games that season. So if he had to come in now, I feel he could go 50/50 or better, and that's what you want with your backup QB.

Hell, if he would have played in the Cleveland game, instead of CW, we would have gone 8-8. At least been a respectable season. I mean seriously, losing 3-6. What a disgrace.

KK84

Reaction score
Cartire":1mwbesd1 said:
sc85sis":1mwbesd1 said:

Hell, if he would have played in the Cleveland game, instead of CW, we would have gone 8-8. At least been a respectable season. I mean seriously, losing 3-6. What a disgrace.

That game should be struck from the record. I've tried to delete it from my memory, but people keep bringing it up.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Only good that came out of that Browns game was Kam body slamming Montario Hardesty

[youtube]WS3-TkED5a4[/youtube]