Tell me about your college team

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":pv65e46j said:
CALIHAWK1":pv65e46j said:
TEXAS A&M. Gig Em Aggies!!!!

Do you get butt hurt about the 12th man stuff like every other aTm fan/grad I have ever met?

Do you get butt hurt about the 12th man stuff like every other Hawk fan whenever someone mentions they are Aggies?

:th2thumbs: Gig Em Aggies!!!!

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Rat":22t5kjj2 said:
I'm a Buckeye fan. Life is good right now.

Me too. I agree. Life is very good right now. Meyer has them loaded for years to come. Bosa's younger brother is supposed to be better than Joey. Watch Apple on defense. I look forward to see Barrett in year two. Should be a Heisman candidate. Zeke Elliott should pick up where he left off with less carries early in the year, though (except against VA Tech). Excited to see Miller ar wr this year. He's a great athlete.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
dino26":1q04lcye said:
Auburn Tigers I reckon they win the SEC this year and make the playoffs

I'm an Auburn fan, as well, and while I am cautiously optimistic, the Tigers are going to have to play a hell of a lot better than they did against Louisville if this prediction is going to come true.

For some reason, Auburn always seem to be a bit sketchy in their season openers. And in years when they have raised expectations, it tends to be worse.

Here's my take:

Offense - Malzahn is solid. The run game is solid. But if the Tigers intend to pass more this season, JJ is going to have to do better than he did in week 1. I didn't expect a 3-pick game against Louisville. He has a lot of things to correct.

Defense - Good start, and I love Muschamp's fire. But that letdown in the 4th is cause for concern. Need more consistency - can't live on boom and bust.

I think Auburn absolutely CAN stay in the conversation for the playoff, but if they don't fix their mistakes and fast, it looks like it could be a 3-loss season.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
DTexHawk":28g00b8i said:
Seahawks1983":28g00b8i said:
CALIHAWK1":28g00b8i said:
TEXAS A&M. Gig Em Aggies!!!!

Do you get butt hurt about the 12th man stuff like every other aTm fan/grad I have ever met?

Do you get butt hurt about the 12th man stuff like every other Hawk fan whenever someone mentions they are Aggies?

:th2thumbs: Gig Em Aggies!!!!

Nope. I laugh at Aggies who get butt hurt about it though, which in my anecdotal experience is all of them.

Rat

Reaction score
hawksfanohio":16tkiv6v said:
Rat":16tkiv6v said:
I'm a Buckeye fan. Life is good right now.

Me too. I agree. Life is very good right now. Meyer has them loaded for years to come. Bosa's younger brother is supposed to be better than Joey. Watch Apple on defense. I look forward to see Barrett in year two. Should be a Heisman candidate. Zeke Elliott should pick up where he left off with less carries early in the year, though (except against VA Tech). Excited to see Miller ar wr this year. He's a great athlete.

I too, thought Barrett was going to be the starter. He fits the Meyer offense so perfectly, but it's difficult to not be confident in Cardale.

Good game last night, aside from the disastrous second quarter. To look as explosive on offense as we did with Marshall, Willis, and Smith all out, and Braxton playing his first game at a new position is very exciting. It's going to be a fun season.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Can we have more than one? I attended the UW. So Huskies are my favorite but my family lived in Alabama for several years before moving to Washington so 'Bama is very close. UW Huskies, 1A. Bama 1B. Not expecting much from the Huskies this year but 'Bama should be in the running for the playoffs and a national championship.

dino26

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3qjvcw4g said:
Can we have more than one? I attended the UW. So Huskies are my favorite but my family lived in Alabama for several years before moving to Washington so 'Bama is very close. UW Huskies, 1A. Bama 1B. Not expecting much from the Huskies this year but 'Bama should be in the running for the playoffs and a national championship.

If their QB game can be solid