Temple Billiards

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":3nlpzhmm said:
Tech Worlds":3nlpzhmm said:
I'll be there. You won't show.

Haha, no show Ro, kinda just rolls off the tongue :{)

Pm Be nice.......Ino Ishow IRo....sheesh. I can feel the pain now.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It's kind of amusing because I'm probably the most punctual person any of you (virtually) know. I can't stand being even 10 minutes late to something, much less just not showing.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jjsd23w said:
It's kind of amusing because I'm probably the most punctual person any of you (virtually) know. I can't stand being even 10 minutes late to something, much less just not showing.

I do know Ro. I like jabbing once in a while, too. Had to take a shot. cant go to the mountains Methinks...so prolly on chat. Have fun.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1jengfcp said:
I do know Ro. I like jabbing once in a while, too. Had to take a shot. cant go to the mountains Methinks...so prolly on chat. Have fun.
Haha, no worries. Since I'm not attending the game, I'll probably watch it from Temple and get on chat once the .netters there leave to head to the stadium.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
My excrement excuse of a sister volunteered my house for a small family reunion this weekend, so I'm hosed for the game or Temple. Instead I'll be setting up a shindig for poopheads I haven't seen in 20 years. The country club was booked full of weddings.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2a6nlxsy said:
My excrement excuse of a sister volunteered my house for a small family reunion this weekend, so I'm hosed for the game or Temple. Instead I'll be setting up a shindig for poopheads I haven't seen in 20 years. The country club was booked full of weddings.

Well that is what happens when you have the big house in the family.

You will be missed.

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros":35ru2rwx said:
I would but I have a special date with me...My 9-year-old daughter Kenna's going to her first Seahawks game with Daddy!

:th2thumbs:

Hope you two have a great time at the game together! :D