Texas A&M loses again

CPHawk

Reaction score
How is an Aggies fan a hawks fan? A&M is public enemy 1 to me.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":3rqkm99v said:
How is an Aggies fan a hawks fan? A&M is public enemy 1 to me.

There can be many reasons. Maybe someone is old enough to have been a fan prior to the existence of the Hawks. Maybe it's regional. Maybe they went there, maybe their kids did.

There have been quite a few great Aggies that have played and still play for the Hawks.

:th2thumbs:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Now they've lost starting qb Kyle Allen who has announced he's transferring. Sumlin is a great recruiter but his program seems to be a dumpster fire. I've never heard of a player, especially a 5* starting qb, transferring before the teams bowl game.

There are also rumors that their other 5* qb kyler Murray might transfer as well, or choose to focus on baseball.

Possible destinations for Allen seem to be Cal, Arizona, Arizona state or Michigan. He will have to sit out a year wherever he ends up.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I don't blame Allen at all. Nor did I blame Hill. Switching QB's that start 5-0 respectively is nuts. Kyler Murray definitely not the answer.

Anyway it's an offensive problem. IMO Allen was one of the better QB's in the SEC this year. He struggled huge v Bama but, it's Bama and they don't run as well as they need to.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3jm7u3bw said:
Now they've lost starting qb Kyle Allen who has announced he's transferring. Sumlin is a great recruiter but his program seems to be a dumpster fire. I've never heard of a player, especially a 5* starting qb, transferring before the teams bowl game.

There are also rumors that their other 5* qb kyler Murray might transfer as well, or choose to focus on baseball.

Possible destinations for Allen seem to be Cal, Arizona, Arizona state or Michigan. He will have to sit out a year wherever he ends up.
Simpsons nelson haha2 feature

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sounds Like former 5* QB, Murray is leaving also.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Yep, from what i read Murray's dad demanded that he be the QB coach, got denied and now Murray is leaving. Supposedly A&M is not giving him a release to any other power 5 school, so he'll have to go to a lower tier school.

They also had their top recruit decommit yesterday. I'm thinking Sumlin's days are numbered.

JSeahawks

Reaction score