The Cutler's vs SC

hawk45

Reaction score
Man they have sucked hard this game but that catch by Marshall, a thing of beauty.

Lxx

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":odcan23t said:
ringless":odcan23t said:
It is funny that the 49ers fans during the whole seahawks game had 66% of there post where about the refs and flags.. That the league is of course out to get them, including all the owners, the refs and Goodell.

Then they get the free touchdown on delay of game.
The ball that was caught overturned negating points that would have been scored for Chicago and a few other questionable calls.

Yes 49er fans, the league is clearly out to get you.

My favorite poster is the one who always uses the words witch hunt, and that the 49ers are the pretty girl that the league and the world want to drag through the mud lol
Which is laughable.... the whiners are like the 260lb fugly woman with a bad attitude that claims "society" is the reason no one asks her out for dates, always the victim............

I take it that Sports Hernia isn't all about that bass

[youtube]7PCkvCPvDXk[/youtube]

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless said:
It is funny that the 49ers fans during the whole seahawks game had 66% of there post where about the refs and flags.. That the league is of course out to get them, including all the owners, the refs and Goodell.

Then they get the free touchdown on delay of game.
The ball that was caught overturned negating points that would have been scored for Chicago and a few other questionable calls.

Yes 49er fans, the league is clearly out to get you.

My favorite poster is the one who always uses the words witch hunt, and that the 49ers are the pretty girl that the league and the world want to drag through the mud lol[/q
uote]

Ya like there was no complaining about calls today on this board lol. Everybody does it. Oh and by the wat what about the free td on Harvin 50 yard td run you know when he stepped out bounds. There is always a gimme

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm impressed by the Bears run defense tonight. Much better than they showed last week against Buffalo.

Lxx

Reaction score
I really liked that GE idea commercial

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Wow, I think Kaepernick just became the first player to be penalized for language. Wonder what he said.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":17pkjt6w said:
Wow, I think Kaepernick just became the first player to be penalized for language. Wonder what he said.

He said "I'm a colossal douche and I tuck my ears into my fresh, flat billed cap. Go Dolphins."

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
What a weird day of football.

Bears will find a way to fub this lead, but it's amazing they've come back.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
According to the niner defense squad (Marvin, Popeye) and a few others, Kraepperchoke only turns into the human for over machine against Seattle. Go figure!
The Bears take the lead. :)

OrFan

Reaction score
That brought a smile to my face for the first time today! I love it.