The Cutler's vs SC

hawk45

Reaction score
One place common opponents appear higher in the list than conference games is breaking ties within a division, so the confusion is understandable (perhaps inevitable).

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RationalNiner":46lbbqts said:
What if Arizona ends up winning the division?
If Seattle doesn't win it (unlikely), I'd rather have Arizona win it over SC.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
I'm glad Santa Clara has Kaepernick as their QB :D
They will be stuck in Qb limbo until they find out that he just isnt clutch. So they will keep on making the playoffs but not winning the big one while their players get older. It's kinda sad actually. I hope Kaep proves me wrong because it would make it more interesting.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Battle #83":democlgy said:
They will be stuck in Qb limbo until they find out that he just isnt clutch. So they will keep on making the playoffs but not winning the big one while their players get older. It's kinda sad actually. I hope Kaep proves me wrong because it would make it more interesting.
Making the playoffs isn't an automatic for them. If a team that isn't very good like the bears beats you at home and have got Kraepperchoke figured out (see one read and run), other teams will see that if you cover his first read and contain him so he can't run, he wilts and starts turning the ball over. Seattle has known this for awhile now, other teams are starting to figure it out.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bii2p0xn said:
The Battle #83":bii2p0xn said:
Making the playoffs isn't an automatic for them. If a team that isn't very good like the bears beats you at home and have got Kraepperchoke figured out (see one read and run), other teams will see that if you cover his first read and contain him so he can't run, he wilts and starts turning the ball over. Seattle has known this for awhile now, other teams are starting to figure it out.

They will make the playoffs most often than not. Kaepernick is good, but he's not the answer. I saw the game and whether the penalties were warranted or not it kept the Bears in the game. I dont expect Santa Clara to give up that many penalties again. They're good, but not good enough.