The Defense

beaumaris

Reaction score
Y
I'm not trying to be a downer. I just saw too many mistakes today (in my opinion) to consistently beat playoff teams. I hope I'm wrong, but I think '23 is the next (of multiple) deep playoff run(s) I'll be very happy to be wrong. I'm not trying to convince anyone. Cheers to you for believing while I'm stuck with my depressing cynicism.
Looks like you’re a downer without trying.:sneaky:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Twelfth in defensive DVOA now. And sixth in offensive DVOA and tenth in special-teams DVOA. Put it all together and the Seahawks are sixth in overall DVOA.
They just updated the list, it was #19 two hours ago. As I said "and climbing". ;)

Lagartixa

Reaction score
They just updated the list, it was #19 two hours ago. As I said "and climbing". ;)
Oh, I knew you just hadn't seen the update yet. I put the color and boldface emphasis on "Twelfth" because, y'know, 12. It was not meant as some kind of "you got it wrong." I had hoped the "now" at the end of the first sentence would make it clear that I meant it as more of a "this just in!"

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Defense is playing very well now. Whatever they did to turn it around...thanks for that.

On side note - Any info about Ryan Neal's injury in yesterday's game. It sure didn't look good that he was unable to put any weight on his leg.
Cramps. Nothing to worry about.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Oh, I knew you just hadn't seen the update yet. I put the color and boldface emphasis on "Twelfth" because, y'know, 12. It was not meant as some kind of "you got it wrong." I had hoped the "now" at the end of the first sentence would make it clear that I meant it as more of a "this just in!"
And I appreciate the updated info! 12 is significantly better than 19. Thanks.

Latest posts