The grass at Levi's

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
:lol:
GeekHawk":3jvar0h4 said:
Maybe they should put signs around the field like golf courses do in the tee box - "Please replace your divots"
:lol:

NINEster

Reaction score
GeekHawk":aux9403n said:
Maybe they should put signs around the field like golf courses do in the tee box - "Please replace your divots"

Can't always play in Pebble Beach or Augusta. :(

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
NINEster":2s2fqg2f said:
GeekHawk":2s2fqg2f said:

Can't always play in Pebble Beach or Augusta. :(

Maybe they should put up the other signs too.....run to the left or to the right.....and keep the middle nice for the real players. LOL :lol: :stirthepot:

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think the grass problem will be fixed soon because of the fertilizer that will be on it this season.

ringless

Reaction score
253hawk":3d08w5df said:
https://vine.co/v/e9rUYl77rOu

How...I mean what...I don't even. This is a joke, right? How long until teams start refusing the play in that s-hole?

That was like a sinkhole

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
253hawk":3lnarf6t said:

How...I mean what...I don't even. This is a joke, right? How long until teams start refusing the play in that s-hole?
Given FedEx is still open I'd say it has to get as bad as Philadelphia's Veterans Stadium with the old astroturf...but what do I know?

ivotuk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3d2zqi6q said:
SeatownJay":3d2zqi6q said:
The Niners are so bad, not even the grass will root for them.
I laughed. Can't lie.

LOL johnny come lately here, saw it and laughed :p

That hole where the Ravens had to kick the field goal from really screwed them....

rjdriver

Reaction score
253hawk":2dk7ccuq said:

Nice resurrection of this thread. That was mind blowing! Never seen anything like that. Roger needs to step in and address this, since ya know, player safety is his first priority.

253hawk

Reaction score
And because, you know, it's the site of SB 50 and all.

Pak40.

Reaction score
Actually since the preseason and all the complaints they finally hired a new company to do the grass, the same company that does the grass at the cardinals stadium. There have been no complaints since then until that thing with the ravens kicker today. And that might have been something that just happened during the game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Pak40.":2cqmhdws said:
Actually since the preseason and all the complaints they finally hired a new company to do the grass, the same company that does the grass at the cardinals stadium. There have been no complaints since then until that thing with the ravens kicker today. And that might have been something that just happened during the game.

Yeah...no idea what was up with the kick and what happened on the field there.

Since the regular season has started there have been ZERO field issues at Levis. As far as I know, that was the only slip all day yesterday.

No idea what happened there.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
It really seems as though it would be hard to generate noise there too bcuz the lower deck is so flat it keeps the upper decks farther from the field so fans are farther away
It looks more like a baseball stadium than current football designs
Just an observation
No matter what tomyzulu says or acts like I kinda feel sad for coaches that have to walk into a job full of bees nests waiting to attack , except when it's the whiners ( sorry Marv )

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawxfreak":2z2mq3yo said:
It really seems as though it would be hard to generate noise there too bcuz the lower deck is so flat it keeps the upper decks farther from the field so fans are farther away
It looks more like a baseball stadium than current football designs
Just an observation
No matter what tomyzulu says or acts like I kinda feel sad for coaches that have to walk into a job full of bees nests waiting to attack , except when it's the whiners ( sorry Marv )

Um, wha?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Field looked like crap Thursday night. Clumps and divots everywhere.
I'm glad none of the Hawks got hurt.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3mdmmx64 said:
Field looked like crap Thursday night. Clumps and divots everywhere.
I'm glad none of the Hawks got hurt.

Yep...lots of 2 foot puts there and the divots were like they were in the ruff all the time. Almost thought they were at the US Open.

253hawk

Reaction score
It's pretty bad when a baseball player who knows how to slide can't even slide on that crap...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/whoisjoserivera/status/657386870050017284[/tweet]

Largent80

Reaction score
Rex":3u7uabae said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3u7uabae said:
You just tried to convince me that pig shit is better than cow shit.

Pig shit is not better than cow shit. Pig shit is the worst and should never be used for vegetable gardening due to too many parasites that can infect humans. Even if composted don't risk it.

Our resident shit expert. Oh, a Rams fan..... :lol: