The Johnny Football Stinkfest

ringless

Reaction score
It seems too easy to get under his skin. Throwing things at a fan? He needs to have more compousure. It reminds me of flipping off the Redskins players during his first pre-season game. He's a mental midget.

No charges have been pursued yet but that kid would do Cleveland a favor by pressing charges and putting them out of their misory sooner than dragging out the Manziel saga. Supposedly the rest of the details will come out in a few days (after Manziel pays him off)

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2r532grf said:
Why do BUST's like this clown and god boy Tebow get so much media attention and even attention here? I don't see any other 4th string bubble camp arm qb's getting the same??

Because they were good players in the all mighty SEC.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mbtitleist":3oqnu7un said:
Cyrus12":3oqnu7un said:
Why do BUST's like this clown and god boy Tebow get so much media attention and even attention here? I don't see any other 4th string bubble camp arm qb's getting the same??

SEC, otherwise known as mostly SUCKS against any team that plays the game like it isn't 1912. I suppose if you have 50 teams in a conference most nowhere near the Southeast the odds are in your favor to have 3 or maybe 4 objectively really good teams.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3vchc3js said:
mbtitleist":3vchc3js said:
Cyrus12":3vchc3js said:

SEC, otherwise known as mostly SUCKS against any team that plays the game like it isn't 1912. I suppose if you have 50 teams in a conference most nowhere near the Southeast the odds are in your favor to have 3 or maybe 4 objectively really good teams.

Your characterization is just as inaccurate as the characterizations of SEC fans who believe their conference is invincible.

The SEC has their share of bottom-feeder type teams, average teams, and top-tier elites, just like most other conferences. The SEC's top-tier teams have done well for quite some time, though they aren't invincible as the last couple of years have proven.

I get the hate for the SEC, but just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck. The scoreboard indicates otherwise (for the most part).

As for Manziel, hype builds around players who are able to take over the college game on an individual level. Manziel's hype had zero to do with his team's membership in the SEC. It was no different from the hype Reggie Bush and Vince Young got 10 years ago. Or Michael Vick before that.

ringless

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how much I hate this person as a human being. I wish him a horrible night

massari

Reaction score
ringless":2o1nvj6q said:
Just wanted to say how much I hate this person as a human being. I wish him a horrible night
Do you know him?

ringless

Reaction score
massari":3l214cp2 said:
ringless":3l214cp2 said:
Do you know him?

Seems like an ok person to me.

Did you know Hitler?

I just don't like him. I really don't. He hasn't given me a reason to. Trouble always seems to find poor Johnny, Johnny never finds trouble. Since I read his scouting report from the Patriots I've disliked him. His off-field and on-field antics bothered me as well. I understand some people like him, and even some love him. I just happen to be on the complete opposite side of that spectrum is all.

massari

Reaction score
He got into a fight after a guy pushed him first and made some other mistakes as a TEENAGER. Nobody knows what happened between him and his GF.

ringless

Reaction score
massari":146tw3p8 said:
He got into a fight after a guy pushed him first and made some other mistakes as a TEENAGER. Nobody knows what happened between him and his GF.

I wont deny my dislike for him is maybe a little unreasonable.

But it just seems he was involved in countless incidents throughout college and his first year in the NFL. He maid an apology on a video to the fans about his drinking habits, partying, not taking football seriously enough and then that night got on a plane to go party in Miami and did it all over again. He is a professional, and had to be dragged out of bed to make it to practice. He refused to be yelled at in practice and would walk away in college. Too me thats not a man, nor a true leader. As a QB you have to be able to lead a group of men. They need to believe in you and trust you. I don't think he's that guy. SO many red flags, so many issues.

A

Anonymous

Sports Hernia":1ziim7h8 said:
He will be Romo's back up in Dallas next year. Marker my words! 8)

Is that a dry-erase marker, or a permanent marker?

:lol:

nanomoz

Reaction score
I motion that he now be known as "Johnny Shithead." It's perfect. He's the prototypical fratboy shithead, and he plays for the Browns.

lobohawk

Reaction score
ringless":37ous02q said:
The Patriots scouting report of him are spot on!

http://deadspin.com/leaked-internal-sco ... 1574040417

Qutes from scouting report the season leading up to the draft... Spot on?

"Will never take football seriously enough for our coaching staff, he'll hate meetings, will have to drag him to work out, etc. The definition of the word maintenance."

Teammates don't dislike him, but there's some resentment, more so in the offseason when he isn't coming to workouts and they are busting their butt.

JL 10/15 - Suspended first half of TXRI game for autograph scandal. Couple of TXTC sources say can't yell/scream at him or he shuts down; has walked away from Kingsbury in the past. Has an avg. work ethic, came to 4 of 32 summer '13 workouts, and quit going to in-season workouts late in '12. Doesn't study the game, said to know about 60% of the offense in '12, never watches film; one source said only time he watched film during '12 was before ALUN

Seems to enjoy putting himself in situations where he knows attention will follow him (TXUN frat party during summer). CONCERNS: Off-field behavior, cockiness, maturity

Assuming they did one for Wilson, I'd love to see what they said. See if there was anything different than what others reported. Not just because Wilson is a Hawk, but because he presents an interesting case for evaluators.