The Kap and Boldin

HawksFTW

Reaction score
cboom":2goow5ch said:
hawker84":2goow5ch said:
cboom":2goow5ch said:
One big difference between the two is we have seen Wilson's ceiling and he will struggle more and more as teams adjust to his style of play. I believe we haven't even come close to seeing Kap's upside.

congratulations for the most ridiculous post of the day.... didn't think you could outdo yourself with the whole wilson is the worst QB i've seen in a long time post, but i think you very well just may have.

Not as ridiculous as some of you making the little guy out to be some elite QB. He will never be that but you are such homers you never be able to see it.

Hi.

Sac

Reaction score
cboom":2v567bee said:
Not as ridiculous as some of you making the little guy out to be some elite QB. He will never be that but you are such homers you never be able to see it.

How has your trolling ass not been ban hammered yet? I mean, aside from the chronic, comedic gold that the stupidity of your posts provide you have absolutely no value.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3pzuj0jl said:
Comeinpeace":3pzuj0jl said:
A lot has changed since 2011. Not saying you should feel scared, but your defense has changed, he's on a different team, and game planning could be completely different on both sides of the ball.

Our defense is better. Boldin is older. I doubt Boldin will be held to 22 yards, but he's definitely not coming close to what he did in week one. I know things have changed, but you aren't expecting to see Boldin have 135 yards and a TD, are you?

No way, at best I think he gets 6 for 80. I think Kyle Williams needs to have a good game in order for the 49ers to win. Boldin is the kind of WR that you guys shut down, Williams fits the mold of WRs that have had success.

I'm mainly interested to see how you guys play Vernon this game. I feel like he will be a focal point of the offense. Do the 'Hawks cover him with a CB typically, or leave a LB or Safety on him? I can't remember exactly.

HawkWow

Reaction score
On Boldin: Since the moment the incestuous Harbaugh's worked the Boldin trade....all I've wanted was to see him attempt to out physical Browner. Especially at the Clink.

Gonna' be so bummed if that match up can't take place.