The Kap and Boldin

NinerLifer

Reaction score
mretrade":32sbl5wy said:
Next week's game will not tell us who is the better QB at all. Wilson has a much easier matchup. How each QB fares over a 16 game season will give us an idea who is the better QB and Kaep is off to the early lead.

Oh and Kaep has always been a good passer its just not what the media focuses on. I did notice he is improving and was looking at multiple reads more.

This 100%

hawker84

Reaction score
cboom":s5msalnq said:
One big difference between the two is we have seen Wilson's ceiling and he will struggle more and more as teams adjust to his style of play. I believe we haven't even come close to seeing Kap's upside.

congratulations for the most ridiculous post of the day.... didn't think you could outdo yourself with the whole wilson is the worst QB i've seen in a long time post, but i think you very well just may have.

cboom

Reaction score
hawker84":bx6t7z5d said:
cboom":bx6t7z5d said:
One big difference between the two is we have seen Wilson's ceiling and he will struggle more and more as teams adjust to his style of play. I believe we haven't even come close to seeing Kap's upside.

congratulations for the most ridiculous post of the day.... didn't think you could outdo yourself with the whole wilson is the worst QB i've seen in a long time post, but i think you very well just may have.

Not as ridiculous as some of you making the little guy out to be some elite QB. He will never be that but you are such homers you never be able to see it.

cboom

Reaction score
hawker84":3vgc570s said:
I'm sorry your life is so miserable.. maybe we can all give you a group hug..

Life is good! I just choose to take a realistic view at things.

OP
OP
S

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
cboom":2cgfaq43 said:
hawker84":2cgfaq43 said:
cboom":2cgfaq43 said:

Not as ridiculous as some of you making the little guy out to be some elite QB. He will never be that but you are such homers you never be able to see it.
Wilson is already a top 10 QB. He throws better on the run than anyone in the league. He is durable and quick. The guy is a stud. I'd say him and Kaep are equal. I do think Kaep is a better pocket passer at this point. But that's because Kaep has a cleaner pocket than Wilson.

Do I think Kap has a higher upside? Yeah I do. But I think Wilson is the type of human that goes beyond his upside. Wilson sees and reaches his ceiling only to break through it and try to climb the chimney

kf3339

Reaction score
You know when Niner fans have a serious inferiority complex when they have to come on this board to pump up their own delusions about how great their team is to us Hawk fans.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
cboom":1xbhppg6 said:

Highest QB rating for the 2nd half of the season and the record for most TD's by a rookie. So his ceiling is Peyton Manning? Got it.

DonnieDarko

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":x2fobytj said:
Not taking anything away from the 49ers--they played a very good game and absolutely deserved the win--but the Packers coaching staff always seems to be a game behind whenever they play San Francisco. They went into the playoff game last year looking like they thought Alex Smith was still the quarterback and Kaepernick gashed them for 181 yards rushing. Yesterday they sold out to stop him from running and hit him as much as they could, and Kaepernick throws for over 400 yards, over half of which went to Boldin. That makes two straight Packers-Niners matchups that Green Bay lost in the game-planning stage before they ever took the field.

Good post. The Pack chose to focus in on the run and read option and Kap picked them apart through the air.

I don't see that happening this week against you guys. In fact, I don't expect us to come away with a win.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Cboom, go troll pro football talk forums. That's where stupidity lives, or the Smack Shack. Don't try and derail the thread.

In no way can a QB reach his ceiling after only 19 games played. That's absurd.

Throwdown

Reaction score
cboom, is still obviously reeling from Hugh Millen being proven wrong last season, and his dismal NFL career.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Who f*********************************** cares?

Sorry to be so brash, but who here honestly gives a rats ass about TF to Boldin highlights and stats from a game against Greenbay?

HansGruber

Reaction score
cboom":d117winu said:

Nothing on this forum even approaches how ridiculous it is that you keep coming on this forum pretending to be a Seahawks fan. Or are you finally wearing your niners jersey in public now?

You are personally one of the biggest embarrassments to niners fans possible. You are the embodiment of every insult slung at niner fans by every other team. Remember those old espn ads about the world's worst sports fans? You're right there at numero uno, imposter. You're like Benedict Arnold's lesser known, less talented, midgety little brother. When you see dogs biting at their own nads, it is you they're trying to get rid of.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2okyjn72 said:
cboom":2okyjn72 said:
Wilson is already a top 10 QB. He throws better on the run than anyone in the league. He is durable and quick. The guy is a stud. I'd say him and Kaep are equal. I do think Kaep is a better pocket passer at this point. But that's because Kaep has a cleaner pocket than Wilson.

Do I think Kap has a higher upside? Yeah I do. But I think Wilson is the type of human that goes beyond his upside. Wilson sees and reaches his ceiling only to break through it and try to climb the chimney

Wait a tick - did a 49er fan just defend Wilson against a supposed Seahawk fan??? ...cue singularity

Marvin49

Reaction score
kf3339":1w6x49dt said:
You know when Niner fans have a serious inferiority complex when they have to come on this board to pump up their own delusions about how great their team is to us Hawk fans.

Hawk fans to it too.

For the record tho, Wilson is a great QB and will be a thorn in the side of 49ers fans for years. I'd never suggest otherwise. I just think Kaep is far better than most in Seattle would like to admit.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
cboom":utf55pqr said:

As I was reading this, the banjo music from deliverance started playing in my mind.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Marvin49":7mq58jan said:
kf3339":7mq58jan said:

Hawk fans to it too.

For the record tho, Wilson is a great QB and will be a thorn in the side of 49ers fans for years. I'd never suggest otherwise. I just think Kaep is far better than most in Seattle would like to admit.

I hate to say it....and this will be the only time ill eeeeever admit it....but as much of a tool as Kapernick is, he is pretty damn good :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Relax niner fan. The packers were playing two backups in their secondary. Boldin and Kaep won't work that well together again.