The NFL's best and worst offensive arsenals?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
John63":2wqyl657 said:
McGruff":2wqyl657 said:
Have either of you considered that you could both be right, and still both be asses?

LOL I can accept I can be an ASS.
LOL, I can accept that you can be an ass too.

AgentDib

Reaction score
John63":1cs1mppl said:
So an offense with Julio Jones will not be better than an offense with say Kearse with the same qb, system, online etc? Of course it will be, Jones is a far better WR. That is the point of the article.
The reason why this is a dumb point is that Julio Jones costs $$$$ while Kearse only costs $. The team with Kearse will be better elsewhere and so discussing them in a vacuum is the sort of pointless "what if" your annoying friend asks you.

All of our receivers combined this year will come in at around $13 mil cap hit. That's a low bar for their performance to match and odds are good that we are going to decent value out of the position this season.

In comparison look at the "#1 offensive weapons" Rams. Gurley has a $9.2m cap hit this season and is gimpy, Cooks and Woods have a $15.2m cap hit and a $7.2m cap hit respectively, Kupp could be gimpy, and even their backup RB has a $2.1m cap hit. There's no way we would want to swap personnel with them and I very much doubt they are going to get $42 mil in value out of their WR/TE/RB positions.