The Rams are Tanking for the #1 Pick; BOOK IT!

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I think they might have a winning record. I think they are underestimated
I hate that you are probably right … I hate your team and you in general to no fault of either party … I’m not going to apologize for that…

I hope we don’t take the lambs lightly… win and cross it off the list

RedAlice

Reaction score
Depends on your goals. A loss to the little sad lambs could propel your season….

(Smile)

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I was wondering " who the hell is defending Justin Fields?"

Oh yeah... A guy named Bear-Hawk.
There is universal consensus on the Bears forum that this is make or break year for Fields since the supporting cast has been upgraded. Otherwise, the Bears have two 2024 first-round picks to draft a QB. Poles didn’t draft Fields so he won’t hesitate to pull that trigger if needed. He was very clear in his last press conference about the areas he is looking for Fields to improve.

CactusJack

Reaction score
There is universal consensus on the Bears forum that this is make or break year for Fields since the supporting cast has been upgraded. Otherwise, the Bears have two 2024 first-round picks to draft a QB. Poles didn’t draft Fields so he won’t hesitate to pull that trigger if needed. He was very clear in his last press conference about the areas he is looking for Fields to improve.
I've never been a big believer that Fields can process quickly. Which is why I think his ceiling is somewhat limited.

Chicago should use that draft capital they acquired from Carolina & make a move for one of the two QB's next April.

Last edited:

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Don't forget the Cardinals have theirs and Houstons' #1 pick. They could likely be picking 1 and 2. You can imagine the Cards will take Williams and Marvin Harrison.

If the Rams are top 5, the Cards could possibly help a QB needy team jump over the Rams to keep Drake Maye out of the division.

Rams look like they will miss the playoffs, and maybe pick top 10. They should have a shot at one of the OT.

RedAlice

Reaction score

Bears suck. Own it and figure out where your new stadium is going.

Is Chicago really selling out?

RedAlice

Reaction score
I've never been a big believer that Fields can process quickly. Which is why I think his ceiling is somewhat limited.

Chicago should use that draft capital they acquired from Carolina & make a move for one of the two QB's next April.

You are my absolute new favorite poster here.

Are you really new, or a returner?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Don't forget the Cardinals have theirs and Houstons' #1 pick. They could likely be picking 1 and 2. You can imagine the Cards will take Williams and Marvin Harrison.

If the Rams are top 5, the Cards could possibly help a QB needy team jump over the Rams to keep Drake Maye out of the division.

Rams look like they will miss the playoffs, and maybe pick top 10. They should have a shot at one of the OT.

I personally believe right now that Rams will play hard. I don’t think they are tanking.

I also think this: are Hawk fans worried about ARIZONA?

(That is hot)

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score

Faster processing is one the things Poles mentioned. Fields is never going to be a pure drop-back passer. Jalen Hurts is more the model. His passing game made a leap after he got his Pro Bowl WR (Brown). We are hopeful Fields will do the same with DJ Moore. So far they seem to have strong connection.

CactusJack

Reaction score
I also think this: are Hawk fans worried about ARIZONA?

(That is hot)
If they're bad enough to land Caleb Williams? Then yes. That roster (on paper) could make a serious run at the #1 pick.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Bears suck. Own it and figure out where your new stadium is going.

Is Chicago really selling out?
Warren says it remains undecided between Arlington or downtown Chicago.

The goal this year is 8 or 9 wins. Poles says the rebuild is 75% done. He has the draft capital and space to finish in 2024 and contend for the North.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Warren says it remains undecided between Arlington or downtown Chicago.

The goal this year is 8 or 9 wins. Poles says the rebuild is 75% done. He has the draft capital and space to finish in 2024 and contend for the North.

Sounds like you like believing what people say.

Latest posts