The Return of Richard Sherman

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":1fx4jxba said:
Yep no doubt. He also made damn sure to throw in that he really didn't expect to get cut after giving his all for 7 years then getting injured and something about lack of respect.

Hey asshat.....you were let go because of your mouth, not your ankle! For someone that "is so smart", he sure lacks objectionable self survey. :roll:

Like I said, slights real or self created.

Meh, I don't really care. Sherman's gonna Sherman..........most of what he said in his presser was tame compared to what he said when he was here.

I still love the guy. Not this weekend, I hope we torch him for four TD's. As with all the LOB, I hope time will heal some wounds and down the road we can just enjoy these guys for what they were, one of the greatest defensive backfields in the history of the league who helped us win our first SB.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sherman:

Richard Sherman stands by offseason comment that #Seahawks have lost their way in personnel evaluation: "One-hundred percent. If you just look at the draft classes we had early on and the draft classes they have had in the last 3, 4, 5years. The truth is the truth."

Coincidence that these draft classes look a little better since we cleaned house and allowed the young players opportunities to play? Hmmm.............

rcaido

Reaction score
Why boo the guy who gave so much too the Seahawks...Oh forget we are at .net...Same people who wanted Pete fired & not pay Russel.

Its what have you done for me lately...Sherman has never said anything bad about the fans, his beef was with the FO...We treat these guys like they are not human and not have emotions. Can you imagine working w/ Cable/Bevell. Ungrateful fans.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3o9xcl3j said:
Sherman:

Richard Sherman stands by offseason comment that #Seahawks have lost their way in personnel evaluation: "One-hundred percent. If you just look at the draft classes we had early on and the draft classes they have had in the last 3, 4, 5years. The truth is the truth."

Coincidence that these draft classes look a little better since we cleaned house and allowed the young players opportunities to play? Hmmm.............

His interview today. . . Our guys were classy commenting on him, Sherman still bitter AF and took the opportunity to take shots at the team. If folks listen to the whole thing they will see it.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
rcaido":2lq23dy8 said:
Why boo the guy who gave so much too the Seahawks...Oh forget we are at .net...Same people who wanted Pete fired & not pay Russel.

Its what have you done for me lately...Sherman has never said anything bad about the fans, his beef was with the FO...We treat these guys like they are not human and not have emotions. Can you imagine working w/ Cable/Bevell. Ungrateful fans.

Because he’s a negative Nancy and classless. Trashing the organization while both Wilson, Carroll, and the team have not returned the same negativity in kind

When Brian Dawkins came back to the Eagles after leaving the team, he was received with warmth and love. Why?? Because he was classy and thankful to the Eagles the whole way. He didn’t bash McNabb, Reid, etc. Sherman is being a prick

toffee

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":p2lkx4w7 said:
Sgt. Largent":p2lkx4w7 said:
Sherman:

His interview today. . . Our guys were classy commenting on him, Sherman still bitter AF and took the opportunity to take shots at the team. If folks listen to the whole thing they will see it.

Make no mistake, this team WILL NOT BE 5-4 with an winning attitude and marching forward if Sherm and Earl are still on the team.

F them.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherman was doing the same thing to every team we faced to get an edge and into fans and the other teams head if he could. Some of you guys are baited way, way, to easy. You would have thought he said he slept with your Mom and she paid him for seconds.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seymour":3p3qgkff said:
pittpnthrs":3p3qgkff said:
Sgt. Largent":3p3qgkff said:
If you don't believe me, why isn't he here helping out the team like Kam? Dude hasn't been seen since his injury.

Because he is bitter towards the FO. They wouldnt pay him what he wanted and they didnt let him go because they couldnt get what they wanted. I'm siding with the FO for sure, but I dont believe they did whatever they could to get rid of him either. It was greed on both sides and now neither side will get anything. Everybody lost.

I would not call it greed by the Seahawks. If your car books for $5,000 and is in good condition is that really greed to expect no less than $4,000 for it?

That is all the Seahawks were doing with Earl.
Nobody would take the deal because Earl got in his (and our) own damn way with that Cowboys stunt and his lofty wage demands.

I understand, but I was just stating that if the FO or staff really wanted rid of Earl, they would have settled for less. They didn't do everything in their power to get rid of him. Shame he got hurt though. We could sure use him back there.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":29zk9oqr said:
Seymour":29zk9oqr said:
pittpnthrs":29zk9oqr said:
Sgt. Largent":29zk9oqr said:
If you don't believe me, why isn't he here helping out the team like Kam? Dude hasn't been seen since his injury.

Because he is bitter towards the FO. They wouldnt pay him what he wanted and they didnt let him go because they couldnt get what they wanted. I'm siding with the FO for sure, but I dont believe they did whatever they could to get rid of him either. It was greed on both sides and now neither side will get anything. Everybody lost.

I would not call it greed by the Seahawks. If your car books for $5,000 and is in good condition is that really greed to expect no less than $4,000 for it?

That is all the Seahawks were doing with Earl.
Nobody would take the deal because Earl got in his (and our) own damn way with that Cowboys stunt and his lofty wage demands.

I understand, but I was just stating that if the FO or staff really wanted rid of Earl, they would have settled for less. They didn't do everything in their power to get rid of him. Shame he got hurt though. We could sure use him back there.

I think the FO was more than willing to move on from ET if the right offer came along. It seemed a case of: is the deal better than what he's giving on the field.

Certainly not anxious to "get rid of" though

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1z9ucffy said:
There's no place on a team sport at any level for negative players that undermine what their coach and organization is trying to accomplish.

Lebron James says - "Hold my beer". :D

TreeRon

Reaction score
Seymour":2utvj2li said:
The ending isn't about being grateful to the team that cut him or not. It's about putting yourself above the team and coaches and not being able to shut your mouth when you are causing one distraction after another.

Sherman could not shut his mouth about "the pass" because he was too weak minded to be able to get past it like most people. He let it get the best of him, and calling out Bevell and Wilson and acting like god himself is what got him axed. Good riddance IMO. I liked the 2013 Sherman, and could not stand the 2015 and on Sherman. They are 2 different people.

He is gone because they had no choice because he questioned all authority and quit buying in.....forget the injury. That was just the icing on the cake.

Boo the hell out of him, he is tainted....damaged goods, Diva, and now the enemy.... :pukeface:

Seattle fans could make a path of rose petals for him coming from the tunnel and he'd still act like an a$$. He would still taunt the team and thus the fans given the 1st opportunity. It's all about him.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Unbelievably thin skinned fans here who are falling right into Sherm's trap. It's just a mind game people. And most folks are falling for it. Many of his Hawk teammates were at his wedding this summer after he signed with SF. If his teammates really hated him the way most of you do and didn't respect him, they wouldn't have been there. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... dding/amp/

With Sherm it's all mostly just an act to rile people up. Don't take what comes out of his mouth too seriously and you'll see it's just a silly game he's playing.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Trap? Lol. We fans arent even on the field. It doesnt ruffle my feathers since I never was a Sherman fan.
Just putting in 2 cents about the narcissistic traitor.
If it hurts you so then toughen up.
I'll be laughing as i boo him. Until then :snack:

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I wouldn't boo but I find the idea that this is some idea or plan by Sherman as laughable. Its who he is and always has been. He thinks the world revolves around Sherman and if Russ gets too much credit (in his mindset) then that bothers him and that has been readily apparent for a few years now.
Again Sherman has behaved like a very immature individual the moment the spotlight started shining on him. This isn't some big plot, its exactly who he is.

Gametime

Reaction score
How much would you pay for this scenario:

RW throws a perfect ball caught by Baldwin over Richard "the main mouth" Sherman.

Russell is greeted by a reporter and grabbing the mic he yells....... "Don' you ever talk about me! Try me with a sorry corner like Sherman and that's what you're gonna get."

Just for one moment, the choir boy QB, overtaken by the lingering soul of Beast Mode, goes full OG.

Then in grand RW fashion he of course snaps back and says, "just kidding, Sherman is my guy and we had great years blah blah."

But for one moment. Just one single frame in the movie of time....... Russ goes WWE and lets it allllllll out.

Too much to hope for just for the fun of it?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Sherman should go easy on our drafting. Considering in his opinion Simon was going to be great and had more talent than him, he should know how hard it is to evaluate talent. :mrgreen:

had2bhawk

Reaction score
My clearest recollection of Sherman was "You mad Bro"? I got a kick outta that because he was jabbing Brady. Ever since then my ears and eyes were on Sherm. I agree he was a top corner back in the day of LOB. As time went on I did get tired of his mouth, kinda the same way you get tired of offense players celebrating a TD.
I would hope that the CLINK shows him respect and appreciation when he enters the stadium. He was a force for opponents to deal with. The LOB is past and the current team is the focus. When the game begins Sherm is the opponent and Seattle will work his weakness and play it when available, just like any other CB. I like the idea that 12's fans show admiration for past players, it makes us who we are.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
had2bhawk":2y6sc9jh said:
My clearest recollection of Sherman was "You mad Bro"? I got a kick outta that because he was jabbing Brady. Ever since then my ears and eyes were on Sherm. I agree he was a top corner back in the day of LOB. As time went on I did get tired of his mouth, kinda the same way you get tired of offense players celebrating a TD's.
I would hope that the CLINK shows him respect and appreciation when he enters the stadium. He was a force for opponents to deal with. The LOB is past and the current team is the focus. When the game begins Sherm is the opponent and Seattle will work his weakness and play it when available, just like any other CB. I like the idea that 12's fans show admiration for past players, it makes us who we are.

In his defense, re the Brady one, both he and Thomas told the story later down the road that Brady chirped them first. And made a comment like "we'll see you after the game" or something like that. So Sherm sure as heck was not going to let Brady walk away after that game without saying something.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
had2bhawk":1jmiccb5 said:
I would hope that the CLINK shows him respect and appreciation when he enters the stadium.

Before Sherman's presser I thought the reception would be mostly positive Sunday.........but now I think Sherman wants everyone to boo him, because he feeds off of that immature righteousness.

So now? I think we're gonna hear quite a bit more boos then we would have if Sherman just said all the right things like Pete and Russell did.

rcaido

Reaction score
He is going to get way more cheers, i doubt he gets any boobirds...Only ones will be from dot net.

Latest posts