The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":bh7kxhrq said:
Jeez....

While you are dancing one the "grave" of the Niners, might want to look up at the division leader whose up 2 games on you.

But AZ has to play the team that just came into your house and kicked your ass. Who is to say they won't do it to AZ?.....

Az didn't exactly kill a Weeden led Dal-ASS who doesn't remotely resemble the Jekyl and Hyde they did in the games vs. us and santa clara. AZ will fall to earth and fall like a rock. They simply are NOT that special.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Barakas":10ampqzi said:
Marvin49":10ampqzi said:
Jeez....

While you are dancing one the "grave" of the Niners, might want to look up at the division leader whose up 2 games on you.

Lots of season left. 4-4 sucks, but lots of games left in the division. Should be fun.

You might want to look at your own Webzone. Looks a lot like this thread...

Lunatics in every asylum.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":yltw35ix said:
Marvin49":yltw35ix said:
Jeez....

But AZ has to play the team that just came into your house and kicked your ass. Who is to say they won't do it to AZ?.....

Az didn't exactly kill a Weeden led Dal-ASS who doesn't remotely resemble the Jekyl and Hyde they did in the games vs. us and santa clara. AZ will fall to earth and fall like a rock. They simply are NOT that special.

Not saying otherwise...

...and I'm not sure a total of 193 yards of offense and 13 points can really be termed as "kicking your ass", but whatever.

Just saying its kinda funny to see so much about the Niners being dead when Arizona is currently running away with the thing. I doubted them when they still had to play Philly and Dallas...but however it happened they've gone through that stretch and maintained a 2 game lead on Seattle and a 3 game lead on SF.

Might want to direct your attention on them because we may be looking at a WIld Card spot as our best outcome this year.

Largent80

Reaction score
Look, AZ is not "running away". We have 2 games with them. If we sweep them, the only running away will be AZ from a playoff spot, and don't look now but our team is getting injured players back while getting valuable, quality playing time for our rookies who are playing WELL.

You keep mentioning AZ. but there is 1/2 of a season to go. You had better worry about getting past N.O. or kiss your asses goodbye.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
What I saw from Kap was when he felt pressure he would not stay in the pocket and would take his eyes off of the receivers. He got sacked 8 times and I bet there was 4-5 of them he could have avoided but he just seemed to choose the wrong way to move within the pocket. He does not know what to do with players in his face within the pocket.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":3gcwe4s5 said:
Look, AZ is not "running away". We have 2 games with them. If we sweep them, the only running away will be AZ from a playoff spot, and don't look now but our team is getting injured players back while getting valuable, quality playing time for our rookies who are playing WELL.

You keep mentioning AZ. but there is 1/2 of a season to go. You had better worry about getting past N.O. or kiss your asses goodbye.

LOL.

Dude...Niners need to worry about EVERY game from here on out. :)

I'll actually be rooting for Seattle and the Rams when they play Arizona.

Even three games back, Niners have a shot, albeit not a good one.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkinNY":36apl5vo said:
What I saw from Kap was when he felt pressure he would not stay in the pocket and would take his eyes off of the receivers. He got sacked 8 times and I bet there was 4-5 of them he could have avoided but he just seemed to choose the wrong way to move within the pocket. He does not know what to do with players in his face within the pocket.

uh...

OK...he's getting an outside rush because neither tackle can contain their guy so he steps up only to find that the interior line can't block Brockers or Donald.

Every time he stepped up he had a DT right in his face.

HORRIFIC blocking on the o-line all freakin day...and from guys who are much better than that. Staley has owned Quinn in the past but he couldn't block Quinn to save his life on Sunday.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well Marv, you get a N.O. team that is playing better, and we get a dumpster fire.

Looks early...like another game between you and us in the standings.

As we all know, ANYTHING can happen though. Between erratic play and weird officiating, the game has become a crap shoot.

ringless

Reaction score
There may be half a season left, but the fact remains there is a really good chance AZ wins this weekend. Even with wins by Seattle and SF the odds of a division title drop drastically. It nullifies it. 8 games, one is worth 12.5% of the season. With a Cardinals win.... Seattle could beat Arizona twice, but at this point from what I've seen it seems like a split is most likely. Seattle or SF have to sweep each other. Otherwise 25% of the remaining season just went down the drain by swapping wins.

If I'm SF is be playing or the WC. If I'm Sea. I'd still be going for Division

hoxrox

Reaction score
I think it is imminent - especially if they lose to New Orleans this week.

From Steve Young saying the team is "broken" to Jerry Rice saying Harbaugh is "gone no matter what" to Patrick Willis saying the locker room is "a little rough" - it's only a matter of time now.

I think Marvin may be right. We need to look for a new rival in the Cardinals. :lol:

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
>heres that rice video hoxrox mentioned, with article
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap300 ... -the-49ers
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... the-49ers/
Asked by Sports Illustrated if Harbaugh will remain with the 49ers beyond this season, Rice answered, “I really don’t think so, I think he’s gone no matter what happens this year.”

>rofl
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... ow-closed/
If Kap is the franchise QB that most claim he is then how is the window closing? If a team has a franchise QB then they have a shot at a title every year give or take slight tweeks to the other aspects of the team.

Jeez, a person could write an entire book on this topic. Where do we start? I guess the biggest question is DOES JIM HARBAUGH CARE? I'm not entirely convinced that he does at this point in time and this is causing a MAJOR disconnect in the locker room. Harbaugh CAN rest on his laurels and get the high paying job next year.

Our players know that 1) It's Harbaugh's last year here 2) He will NOT make any changes to his coaching staff and 3) There will be no major adjustments to this putrid offense.

Harbaugh will say all the right things and he'll continue to make a half assed effort to do his job but everybody who walks into that locker room know that the fire has been extinguished. Players are acting accordingly. They are pissed and they should be!!!!

If there is any good news, this will allow Baalke (don't have a huge degree of faith in the Yorks) to start thinking about next year. We can't have any knee jerk reactions (ie Tomsula will NOT be our coach next year). This team needs new direction but sadly it won't happen this season.

at least kap has those cool lines shaved into his head
:snack:

Man i miss the 2011 season

I miss alex smith

I feel bad for Justin Smith and Gore. They were so close to getting SB rings and now things are just falling apart.

>lmfao

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... er/page45/
No, he is not the answer at QB simply because his decision making level is that of a potato. Yes, he is great athelete and he can run. However, Jim Harbaugh has finally come to realize that he lacks football IQ and is not the long term answer. Since the 49ers signed Kap to a big contract, Harbaugh does not want to be handcuffed to him for years. Harbaugh had worked with one of the best QBs in the league - Andrew Luck, an athletic QB that can also think. Harbaugh also wants to do this on his own - he is not one to bow down to Balke. His demeanor on the sideline is that of "I can't wait till this season is over." Perhaps is he is eyeing Carr on the other side.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... MC5UxCm.99

Major blunder on Harbaugh part if he benched/traded Alex Smith for a project

>kawakami always being brutally honest in his assessments
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/11/03/49ers/
The 49ers were not good enough to beat a very mediocre Rams team and now the 49ers are three games behind Arizona in the NFC West and a full game behind in the wild-card race.

And this was supposed to be the manageable part of their schedule.

There is something wrong. The 49ers couldn’t explain it on Sunday afternoon. But they knew it.

“We’ve got to make our mind up where we want to go, you know?” said tailback Frank Gore, who gained 49 yards on 14 carries and inexplicably was bypassed yet again when the 49ers needed a touchdown at the end.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd rather not count on it. They're a talented football team that's currently only 1 game behind the Hawks.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I heard something about Kap losing 2 million next year.
Something about if he doesn't make 1st or 2nd team. Not sure what it all means. Maybe some of our contract experts could expound on the matter.

Cartire

Reaction score
pmedic920":3914328w said:
Something about if he doesn't make 1st or 2nd team. Not sure what it all means. Maybe some of our contract experts could expound on the matter.

Its part of his escalators. He doesnt lose 2 million for next year. He just doesnt earn 2 million extra at the end of this year. If he doesnt win the NFCCG and doesnt make either 1st or 2nd All-Pro (which he wont), then he forgoes 2 million dollars.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3vki1qc9 said:
Barakas":3vki1qc9 said:
Marvin49":3vki1qc9 said:
Jeez....

Lots of season left. 4-4 sucks, but lots of games left in the division. Should be fun.

You might want to look at your own Webzone. Looks a lot like this thread...

Lunatics in every asylum.
The problem though Melvin is there, the lunatics RUN the asylum.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Cartire":1qch0sjn said:
pmedic920":1qch0sjn said:

Its part of his escalators. He doesnt lose 2 million for next year. He just doesnt earn 2 million extra at the end of this year. If he doesnt win the NFCCG and doesnt make either 1st or 2nd All-Pro (which he wont), then he forgoes 2 million dollars.

Thanks for the clarification, I only heard bits of the report.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
If SF doesn't fumble and Oakland recovers onside and wins then this thread could 100% be on the Seahawks.

Weird offensive identity, leaky D, locker room issues...does this sound like anyone we know?

byau

Reaction score
Hard to point to a possible "implosion" of a rival team when our Seahawks are where they at. Might be more useful to expend the energy into the universe for positive thoughts for our Seahawks winning out and making the playoffs

RunTheBall

Reaction score
We'll beat them in Santa Clara this year, it's basically a neutral field. No homefield adv. at all.