The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":1n5qr5x3 said:
Manning was SF's best player yesterday. That was a worse performance than Romos.

Of course...

...Niners win when the other QB is terrible. Niners and their 4th ranked pass D have nothing to do with it. Those guys just decide to suck when they face the red and gold.

Largent80

Reaction score
Please dude, I watched it, and Manning threw the ball repeatedly into 9ers hands 5 times And I mean right to them, most with ZERO defensive pressure. His QB rating was 14.4 and NOT because of your defense.

I guarantee you will not be the beneficiary of that kind of play when we roll into Dungaree Dump.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Marvin49":s6afcsqw said:
Largent80":s6afcsqw said:
Manning was SF's best player yesterday. That was a worse performance than Romos.

Of course...

...Niners win when the other QB is terrible. Niners and their 4th ranked pass D have nothing to do with it. Those guys just decide to suck when they face the red and gold.

Manning has decided to suck on many, many occassions.

but dont strain anything complimenting your own dry wit

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":1cm02zvw said:
Please dude, I watched it, and Manning threw the ball repeatedly into 9ers hands 5 times And I mean right to them, most with ZERO defensive pressure. His QB rating was 14.4 and NOT because of your defense.

I guarantee you will not be the beneficiary of that kind of play when we roll into Dungaree Dump.

BS from top to bottom.

1st (Borland) INT was great play by Borland reading and jumping the route.

2nd (Wilhoite) was BAD play by Manning, but he was trying to pull the ball down after he realized mid-throw that the CB was jumping the route (and if you don't believe me...watch his interview after the game). He couldn't stop so the ball went to the underneath defender.

3rd (Reid) was overthrown ball because Manning was UNDER PRESSURE and didn't even see the pick because he was on the ground

4th (Culliver) Manning was under heavy pressure and got crushed between Aaron Lynch and Aldon Smith after the throw.

5th was on 4th down and the ball was deflected in the air by Donte Johnson before being picked by Borland.

Cracks me up how QBs just happen to have bad games against the Niners. Weird. Couldn't have anything to do with scheme or personnel. Nope...that's reserved for when SEAHAWK players intercept the ball.

BTW, according to PFF, Manning was pressured on 51% of his dropbacks yesterday. Yup...that had nothing at all do do with the defense.

LOL. Yer funny

"Please dude, I watched it". Really? You were watching both games simultaneously? Somehow recorded Niner game and watched in its entirety afterward? More likely, watched a quick set of highlights.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Marvin49":1vbrepec said:
Largent80":1vbrepec said:

BS from top to bottom.

2nd (Wilhoite) was BAD play by Manning, but he was trying to pull the ball down after he realized mid-throw that the CB was jumping the route (and if you don't believe me...watch his interview after the game). He couldn't stop so the ball went to the underneath defender.

3rd (Reid) was overthrown ball because Manning was UNDER PRESSURE and didn't even see the pick because he was on the ground

4th (Culliver) Manning was under heavy pressure and got crushed between Aaron Lynch and Aldon Smith after the throw.

5th was on 4th down and the ball was deflected in the air by Donte Johnson before being picked by Borland.

Cracks me up how QBs just happen to have bad games against the Niners. Weird. Couldn't have anything to do with scheme or personnel. Nope...that's reserved for when SEAHAWK players intercept the ball.

BTW, according to PFF, Manning was pressured on 51% of his dropbacks yesterday. Yup...that had nothing at all do do with the defense.

LOL. Yer funny

"Please dude, I watched it". Really? You were watching both games simultaneously? Somehow recorded Niner game and watched in its entirety afterward? More likely, watched a quick set of highlights.

Marvin, seriously, you need to get over yourself.

Playing the same song on here is just getting old.

Simply said, Eli had an awful day, as he is wont to do. Do you want stats to back that assertion up? to be honest, thats all anyone said. you took it as a chance to give us (yet another) glowing summary of the 9ers. Dont you have your own board for that?

Its gone from general NFL talk to a rehash of the same argument each and every week. the thing is, you care more about this than anyone on here does... because 49ers

Largent80

Reaction score
Here we go...the typical 9 er fan response, (complete with wall of text) to the obvious to EVERYONE except them......
and their attempt to change peoples minds..... :lol:

Like I didn't see what I saw. And yes, I have Sunday Ticket and split my screen to watch both games.

For the record Romo and Manning had their worst games of the year when you played them, and NOT because of your crap defense.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3ba8lg3v said:
Marvin49":3ba8lg3v said:
Largent80":3ba8lg3v said:

BS from top to bottom.

LOL. Yer funny

Marvin, seriously, you need to get over yourself.

Playing the same song on here is just getting old.

Simply said, Eli had an awful day, as he is wont to do. Do you want stats to back that assertion up? to be honest, thats all anyone said. you took it as a chance to give us (yet another) glowing summary of the 9ers. Dont you have your own board for that?

Its gone from general NFL talk to a rehash of the same argument each and every week. the thing is, you care more about this than anyone on here does... because 49ers

I'll post what I like when I like.

Someone says something I don't agree with? I'll tell them I don't agree and why.

Don't like it? Don't read it and get over your own damn self.

As for Eli, He had 6 picks all year. He had 5 yesterday. It's comical to me how the story is always the same...Niners ran into a guy having a bad day...as if he was playing on air. Its transparent and I'll call it out. Really simple.

You don't like it? Feel free not to read or more conveniently you can put me on ignore. Got no prob with it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":ze4b93c3 said:
Here we go...the typical 9 er fan response, (complete with wall of text) to the obvious to EVERYONE except them......
and their attempt to change peoples minds..... :lol:

Like I didn't see what I saw. And yes, I have Sunday Ticket and split my screen to watch both games.

For the record Romo and Manning had their worst games of the year when you played them, and NOT because of your crap defense.

...that's ranked 4th in the NFL.

Right.

.net logic.

Largent80

Reaction score
Keep typing and blowing gaskets and we will keep laughing at you.

And rankings matter to who? YOU?

You are #19 on offense, even after all the gift INT's you get. Does that ranking matter?

Weak sauce dude.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":22hvjafa said:
Keep typing and blowing gaskets and we will keep laughing at you.

And rankings matter to who? YOU?

You are #19 on offense, even after all the gift INT's you get. Does that ranking matter?

Weak sauce dude.

Wow. Kitchen Sink.

Didn't say the offense was stupendous. Was responding to your lame unsubstantiated comment on the D.

As always...when wrong, move the target. Typical behavior.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Ya Manning just decided to suck yesterday. Is that what happened to RW? I understand some you bleed neon green and blue but you're delusional.

Largent80

Reaction score
Yeah 20-32 is terrible with zero INT's and 8 rushes for 71 yards at a 17 YPC is pretty terrible....

Try again bright boy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":nv06igon said:
Keep poundin that keyboard, even though you are like a turd trying to roll uphill.

Last recourse of the deluded.

...name calling.

Well done.

Largent80

Reaction score
Yeah, if being deluded is watching Manning and Romo throw INT's right into the hands of a defense with no receivers around then I'm deluded.

Keep typing, I'm not going anywhere., and I'll keep laughing at your feeble attempts to make me unsee what I saw..... :lol:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":bp2jwngd said:
Yeah, if being deluded is watching Manning and Romo throw INT's right into the hands of a defense with no receivers around then I'm deluded.

Keep typing, I'm not going anywhere., and I'll keep laughing at your feeble attempts to make me unsee what I saw..... :lol:

Yup...yer deluded if that's all you saw. Only one of the INTs can even begin to sound similar to that description.

Latest posts