The top MVP’s for the Hawks in their history?

Optimus25

Reaction score
How did Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer win a Super Bowl if Wilson is so great and still had a tough time getting to super bowl 48 with arguably the greatest defense of all time? Wilson was/is good. But he is far from the best player the hawks have ever had.
For one the 49ers were vastly under rated. If that team pulled off the NFCCG against us and didn’t lose Navarro bowman, they would have killed the broncos almost as bad. Really that 2013 49ers team could have beat a number of the 2010-2020 nfc champions.

schkoot

Reaction score
I don't even remember this game in 2012, but did the Seahawks actually shut out the Cardinals 58-0? I do remember the next game where the Bills were annihilated 50-17, and the running-up another 42-13 score vs 49ers.

Good defense, yes, but good offense also, don't you agree?
I don't have the box scores open to confirm, but I remember quite a few of those points being scored by D/ST—at least in the Cards blowout.

But yeah, we had a great offense and Wilson was a big part of that.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
I don't have the box scores open to confirm, but I remember quite a few of those points being scored by D/ST—at least in the Cards blowout.

But yeah, we had a great offense and Wilson was a big part of that.
Greatest stretch of games in Hawks history. I was like "nobody can stop them."