They broadcast the parade.....but not the ceremony?

gargantual

Reaction score
Been waiting all afternoon to see the ceremony at Century Link (watching the live feed over kiro.com) ....and now they cut it off!

I can't find it being shown anywhere. Does anyone know if it's going to be broadcast? They said something on KIRO about showing parts of Steve Raible at the ceremony at 5:30 (which I assume will be during the evening news).

muxpux

Reaction score
Same problem here. Kiro and NWCN cut off as the parade went into Clink. Horse excrement

Terpdragon

Reaction score
gargantual":2hyxbjks said:
Been waiting all afternoon to see the ceremony at Century Link (watching the live feed over kiro.com) ....and now they cut it off!

I can't find it being shown anywhere. Does anyone know if it's going to be broadcast? They said something on KIRO about showing parts of Steve Raible at the ceremony at 5:30 (which I assume will be during the evening news).
try seahawks.com live feed

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Still going strong at Seahawks.com, that seems to be the place to be friend.

OP
OP
gargantual

gargantual

Reaction score
Terpdragon":2ida2q7y said:
gargantual":2ida2q7y said:

try seahawks.com live feed
Thanks man! SHould've thought of this (haven't slept much in the last few days...too excited :))!!!

That's why I started this thread. Figured someone knew....and others would need the info too! Y'all got my back.....we all we got....we all we need!

Penman96

Reaction score
Players introduced one by one - all get big cheers. Russ is last and carries the Lombardi!!!
Big Walt raises the 12 flag - that's awesome
The Seattle mayor speaks - not much reaction
Paul Allen comes up - get's a huge pop, he credits the 12 for much
Hawks President Peter McLaughlin - speaks, thanks, etc...
John Schneider - thanks etc... (we talk about Wilson, Sherman, et al, but without JS this party would never have happened...)
Pete Carroll - massive pop, thanks the 12, players, and says we are just getting started! More SuperBowl's coming
Richard Sherman - speaks for the D. says the LOB is all of them! Love you 12! Go Hawks
Finally - Russell Wilson - huge pop - thanks offensive players, says multiple SuperBowls is the goal!

NFL network cuts back to studio. All in all, pretty awesome.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
It's STILL on FOX. You guys, in state at least, should be watching q13 FOX. They had exclusive rights, along with NFLNW, to broadcast the CLink stuff... AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Everything shown will be available online right directly, and on DVD later. You guys won't miss anything. You'll see it in all its glory very soon!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Bennett being interviewed atm. Said he 100% wants to be back here next year, will do anything to be back here, wants multiple more years here and would like to be back here for the reminder of his career.

Tate on now, reiterates his willingness to take a home town discount 'to an extent', says he doesn't want to play against Seattle, says he thinks he's shown enough as a player and person to merit some trust from the fo, also interestingly says he 'has a number in mind', as far as a contract goes.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like if a team is willing to offer Golden significantly more than the Hawks he's leaving. Now the question is...what to him is considered significant enough for him to leave.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I need to watch this whole thing in it's entirety. Anybody record the whole thing?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
FOX-13 just announced that they will re-broadcast the celebration inside the Clink starting at 11:00 PM tonight.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
An ice storm rolled through MD last night & this morning, giving me a good excuse to call out sick today so I could watch the whole celebration online.

Latest posts